20 Penetrate Death Valley

" ... Well. Now that that bombshell has been dropped ... We should get to planning how we're going to get our mates back?" Jayce asked being his usual cocky self. He was trying to break the tension left in the room from Lynx's little confession. " And, I've been wondering for a while now. Who the hell is Raven?"

Linzie shrugged softly. " He looked a lot like Tye... But with blue eyes and darker skin. " She shrugged.

Lynx exchanged a look with Okes. They nodded together. " Well, since Okes is present instead of Jason, Raven is also known as Gaagii. Gaagii is Tye's spirit. "

" Annnnd another bombshell. It can't be simple with us can it?" Jayce asked with a long sigh. He held his head in his hand. " Okay. Tye is human right?"

" Sort of. " Okes answered.

" Tye is a half werewolf?" Jayce asked again.

" Not really. " Okes answered again.

Jayce growled in frustration. " What the hell is he then, and no cryptic answers!" He snapped.

Farven chuckled. " It would seem Tye is reincarnated as Gaagii from when he was alive. From what we've established Gaagii was a weak werewolf. So I imagine Tye is as well. Most likely verging on not being none at all. "

" Ehh.. it's more complicated than that. But In a sense yes. Or.. well.." Okes scratched the back of his head, and fiddled with his long hair. He really didn't know how to explain it.

" Okes and Gaggii have always been mates. They forget every time they are reborn. " Lynx said softly. " Gaagii is however much stronger this time. I fully believe they'll have a different outcome this time. Koy is much better behaved this time around as well. We didn't know the others personally until much later. They started to show up life after life. So we started to stick together. " He explained.

" Yeah.. So I don't really know how to describe Tye. In one life he was a werewolf. In another life he was a fairy. In this one he appears human, but I'm not sure if Gaagii has his power still or not. Jason will find out soon. But, for the time being I would like to see how it plays out. " Okes sighed a little still playing with his hair.

" Okes isn't used to being the one in charge either. Gaagii was. Always. The roles are reversed this time though, and I believe he likes it. " Lynx added.

" Time to shut up Lynx. " Okes hissed. " Now. "

Lynx chuckled, and smirked at his friend.

"I... This is hurting my head. " Jayce sighed.

" If it helps Koy was always the type to break bathroom counters with his mate. " Lynx bit his lip and tried not to laugh at his teases.

" Lynx?" Jayce asked.

" Yes Jayce?" He answered.

" I'll murder you without a second thought. " He promised.

" Oh I know you would want to, but unfortunately I have a long line of people who also want to do the same thing. None of them have ever gotten the chance to. I die before they can~" He snickered.

Linzie smacked the back of Lynx's head. " Not the time for morbid jokes like that. "

He huffed, and pushed her into the floor off of him. " Yah I guess. "

" Talk normal dude. You sound stupid. " Axton chuckled helping Linzie up. He held her close, and placed a kiss on the top of her head.

She blushed shyly, and smiled up at him. " He is stupid. "

Lynx crossed his arms and huffed. " Am not. " He pouted.

" You act it. " Okes chimed in with a light smirk.