11 Meeting Time.

OCTOBER

4 DAYS AFTER THE FIRST ATTACKS

Linzie was worried. Tye, and Jason had been in their room for days. Neither of them left. They had food brought up by Jayce. Jayce wasn't saying anything about Tye's mental state. He wasn't saying anything about them at all. Not even to Mika. She sighed softly. " Okay. "

Her small voice got the attention of everyone hanging out watching T.V. I'm the living room. " That's enough. Let's go Axton. Go make a proper apology. "

Jayce stood, " You won't be allowed inside. " He crossed his arms waiting to stop her if she tried to go.

Axton laid his hand on hers, and took it in his own. He was grateful she allowed him to. Linzie had straight up ignored him for the last few days. It hurt. He hated it. It broke him little by little. The angel who'd stayed by him through everything so far... Seemed to hate him. She stood up to his parents, shielded him from beatings, helped heal him, forgave him.

Linzie marched up to Jayce, who actually stepped back a little, " I don't need your permission. Do I? I need Tye's. Or Jason's. Excuse us. " She said calmly and politely. The pair passed Jayce, and disappeared from view.

Jayce turned to Mika. " You have some... Interesting new friends. " He smiled a little worriedly.

Mika nodded. " I do, and yes she really just heated you with politeness. " She answered patting the spot next to her. " Sit. Relax. They'll probably be a while. "

~~~~~~~~~~

MEANWHILE

Linzie knocked on their door. " Tye. Please let us in? Jason. We need to speak with you two. " She stood silently waiting for an answer.

After sometime a groggy Jason opened the door a little. " We're busy. " His voice was tight, and serious. Much different than he normally was. " You'll see us tonight anyway. "

Linzie narrowed her eyes slightly. " That was rude Jason. " Her voice came off as cold. Distant almost. It sent chills down both males spines. She was never this cold. " Tye sweetie, can we come in?"

" Can I knock the hell out of Axton?" He answered back sounding more like himself than ever.

Linzie smiled, " Thank goddess you sound better. Maybe. He is here to apologize. Or at least he better. " She sort of snapped.

The blonde couldn't look Jason in the eyes, and boy was Jason staring. His sharp gaze bored into Axton's cheeks as the boy looked at the floor. He knew his friend probably wanted to wrong his neck. He would probably damn near kill him for the way he treated Tye. Linzie might allow it....

He glanced up finally, and blinked in shock. Jason was staring alright, but his gaze wasn't angry. It wasn't ever stoic. He looked worried, and sad.

That hurt.

Why was he sad? Why was he worried? Tye sounded fine. Beside him Linzie had already disappeared I to their room. She no doubt ducked right under Jason, and invited herself on inside. He could hear her talking quietly with Tye.

"Jason... " He started.

The tall make looked down at his blonde friend. " Yes?"

" Are you okay?" He asked softly. Ashamed really.

" Yes. It's just so tiring. I've been keeping him extremely close so he heals quicker. " He ran his hand down his face. " But, without a spirit, he doesn't heal as quickly as I'd like. I feel like a failure. " He muttered. The man yawned hard, and his body wavered.

Axton noticed, and stepped closer. " You aren't. If anyone is it's me. I'm the one who went off like I did. Anger issues getting the best of me like a child throwing a temper tantrum. Only i hurt someone in the process. "