~1~

II Living with him:Chapter 1 II

I walked out of the shower, as the maids knocked on my door asking if I needed help. I responded to their chattering voices, with a no as always. It's not their fault, my parents are the ones who order them around. Especially my mom when It comes down to me. Speaking of my parents, they are the stereotypical riches of the town. They are apart of a group, that Involve the social royalties of our town. They also have tons and tons of money. 

Today is the big day. Whoopee! Note that I'm actually not happy. Today is the day that my parents including the other riches announce who we're going to be living with, from the opposite gender. The rules are simple, live together for a year. Fall in love, get married in the future. You don't fall in love, go your separate ways or try again. I think the point of all of this is to keep the generations of the riches going. I personally don't think it's ideal to live with a rich stranger, just to see if you guys fall in love. But I don't have a choice.

***

I heard frantic knocking at my door, while I put on my satin robe. I opened the door, peeking to see who it is. And on the big day, who else would it be other than my glamour's mother. She has probably planned this day, since I stepped out of her womb. I wonder who they paired me with? I honestly don't think that I'll fall in love with whoever their going to pair me with. Why? Oh because I have a huge crush on the town's perfect boy. Ryder Lakes. He is the son of one of the riches. Who happens to be going to Oxford with me. Never in my wildest dreams would I imagine us getting paired. Our social spheres are totally different. He's popular I'm a nerd. My mom snapped me out of my thoughts when she showed me the dress I'll be wearing to the assembly.

"Ivy quit day dreaming! Today is the big day. I had the personal designer custom make you this dress. Gorgeous isn't it". She beamed

"Um..I guess so mother. But doesn't it have too much cleavage". 

"Nonsense darling, you have the ideal body for this dress. Plus boys love it when a girl, knows how to dress." She shook her head.

"Still rather spend the day reading". I mumbled.

She gave me a stern look, and pointed to my huge bathroom. I could practically read what she was saying from her eyes. It's not up for discussion go change. I sullenly grabbed the dress and locked myself in the bathroom. Most girls would love having rich parents, and getting to live with a hot guy for the year. That's not exactly me. I want to focus on my studies, and marry someone that accepts me for me and has similar qualities with me. 

~~~

The dress:

I walked out stiffly, as my mother gasped.

"Oh my gosh, darling. You look perfect!".

"Thank you mother". I gritted

She handed me the white heels and I put them on with no argument. She stepped closer and eyed me. I guess she couldn't believe that I was her daughter. She swiftly called the makeup artist from the downstairs of our huge home. After about an hour, my hair and makeup was ready. I looked in the mirror, and I could not believe it. I looked like a Kardashian. My father instructed one of the servants to get us and we stepped into the limo. I stared out the window as we went to the big announcement hall, praying that the person I'm living with would be decent. 

II End of Living with him, chapter one II

First chapter. Not much to say! But yea, what do you guys think? I'll try to make them as long as possible, lots of love babies.