18

3 weeks later:

Everything is cool? I guess.

Ryder is speaking to me less and less but not completely ignoring me. Which is good but it makes me question what I did.

We were good for the most part, actually. I learned how to control my feelings-sometimes and we became close.

That does not mean that we will ever be a thing though.

*cries and continues to fan girl over Dylan O'brien*

~~~

I walk out of the shower feeling fresh.

My towel is wrapped around my body and I am tip toeing to our room (her and Ryder's) because watch this man come and out of clumsiness I drop the towel.

I enter our room and what is the first thing I see.

We're going on a trip to the local churchhh..

Ryder is sprawled on the bed, shirtless, gawking at some bikini wearing girl on the screen. 

Feeling self conscious what does a bitch do, try to grab her clothes and go back to the fucking bathroom.

Ryder turns his head because the floorboard is creaking. Mind you I'm seeing this in slow motion and the floorboard has never creaked before. 

All of a sudden the towel is slipping out of my hand.

The towel slips all the way and let me tell you a bitch ran. 

LIKE BOLTED! FASTER THAN THE FLASH OKAY?!

I run into the bathroom and thank our heavenly father above that I am holding my clothes that actually blocked my chest and womenhood. The only thing he possibly saw was my butt and my stomach, legs, and back.

I lock myself in the bathroom and I am freaking out.

My body is full on shaking and I am dunking myself in cold water while the humidity from before is still not out.

I don't even care that my clothes are clinging to my body because I am still drenched. I run out that bathroom, slip the nearest shoes, grab my keys, and get out.

My car was at my parents place because professionals come and do an annual checkup to make sure everything is good, so what can I possibly use?!

I run to the bus station directly across our house making it easier for me to see what's happening.

Next thing I know, Ryder is running out of the house with Sweats still shirtless. Because of how frantic and fast he's moving his pants come completely down.

Like down down.

Like six feet under.

He's wearing boxers but they have really thin material so the form of his..um...pickle is on display.

My heart drops to the floor when we make eye contact.

Instead of feeling embarrassed or making fun of me he says these exact words.

"We're even now, huh princess?"

I die with laughter and actually fall to the floor as he frowns and pulls his pants up. 

A/N

We getting bold now!

Anyways I died writing this chapter, it's dramatic asf, and cringy.

I'm bored but atleast I'm getting it done.