~6~

II Living with him:Chapter 6 II

The next morning I pretended not the hear the alarm, so I could be late. Too bad my not so intelligent ass, forgot about my mother. She heard my alarm from the middle floor, and barged in screaming like a banshee. 

"IVY! IVY! WAKE UP!" She screamed

I groaned, pulling the pillow over my head. I could hear her barking orders to the servants to prepare breakfast, and telling the maids to get my things ready. I could hear her turn back to me before yanking the duvet off, exposing me to the cool air.

 I cross my hands over my chest, eyes wide opened. "Aye Mum! I'm up, I'm up". 

"Okay darling. I'm going downstairs, so the servants don't mess up breakfast. But please wear a dress". 

"Mum!! Nooo, I don't want to ". I whined 

"Ivy. Fine, atleast wear...what do you call it? Oh a trendy skirt". She huffed.

She left, leaving me with a pout and no other option. 

***

Since the air was getting cooler, I wore a black and white plaid skirt and a Cropped sweater. If my skin was showing, I knew my mother would approve. I wore my black and white balenciaga's to match.  Most mothers would want their daughters to cover up, not my mother though.

  Most mothers would want their daughters to cover up, not my mother though

I glanced around my room which was mostly empty. I basically packed everything. The only things staying here were my lamps, beds, and dressers. There are going to be 2 separate closets and dressers at the new house, so space won't be a problem.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////I walked down the stairs, thinking about 2 things. 1 one them was obviously Ryder. I'm not obsessed with him or anything but I am afraid of living with him. What if he's not as perfect as people make him out to be? What if he tries something? What if he hates me now? Ugh I can't already be worrying.

"Oh darling, good choice very good choice". My mother squealed, as I walked into the dinning hall. 

I stood in front of my father, as he kissed my forehead. I took my usual seat, as the servant placed pancakes and a strawberry smoothie in front of me. 

"Thank you". I smiled

"Oh no problem, sweetheart." 

Showing my gratitude is very important. They do so much for me. 

***

After breakfast my mother rushed me out to our car. We began our 1 hour journey to the house that was near Oxford. I kept biting my tongue, because I was shaking so much. When I'm nervous my heartbeats faster and I shake a little. I can't control it.

Soon I placed my Air pods in, and my music filled my ears. I stared out the window, as the morning sun filled the city. I'm going to miss my home, but I can come and visit. Plus it's only for the year. Since me and Ryder aren't going to fall in love, I'll choose my own path after. I promised myself.

Little did she know, that, that promise will be harder and harder to keep.

Hmm sorry for the lack of drama in the past couple chapters. I promise It'll get better hang in there. Happy reading, love you guys.