15

As soon as I was out of the class, Ryder was already there. He yanked my arm to the cafeteria while I squirmed.

"I am perfectly capable of walking. Let go".

He sighed, "Fine! But you can't pull a disappearing act."

I nodded and we approached the line. 

We got what we needed and began walking again.

Camilla was just staring at us with shock written all over her face. I followed him confused as he gave me a cute smile. Dylan chased after us.

"W-wait up you fucks!"

I shook my head laughing, and picked up my pace.

~~~

"So Ryd...How's you and Camilla?" Dylan asks

We were just sitting there talking about the randomst things. He didn't mention why he wanted to sit next to me or anything. And being the shy person that I am I kept my mouth shut.

"Me and Camilla are nothing. We don't even talk". He said

I pretended to be super immersed in playing with the grass strands at my feet. My face was probably redder than hell and I am not gonna risk everything and have him look at my face. 

"Ivy? You've been really quiet".  Ryder says

I look up abruptly shaking away my thoughts and shrugged.

Yes I shrugged.

Apparently I can't even talk to him. 

"Are you okay?"

I felt the warmth from his body radiating off of him as he sat closer.  My traitorous cheeks started heating up and I couldn't even find my voice to speak. 

Finally I looked up and smiled and nodded.

"Did she lose her voice?" Dylan pipes in

In all seriousness we were in our own world. We totally forgot he was sitting next to us....observing....the whole thing.

"If I lost my voice, I wouldn't be speaking right now". I laugh

I reach over and ruffle his hair as he drops his chips and begins to pat it down furiously. He hates when people mess his hair up. 

I looked to the side, where Ryder was. He was looking across the parking lots and buildings quietly. Feeling brave I nudged him with my foot. 

He turned around and his eyes seemed to light up and a smile took over his adorable gorgeous face. 

"Need something princess?"

I crossed my hands over my chest. "Do not call me that."

He chuckled before looking between me and Dylan. His eyes dropped ever so slightly and he looked up again.

"Do you like Dylan?"

~

A/N

Wow I haven't uploaded in soooo long!

There's not much left of the book btw. Probably will stop at chapter 25 or even before that but I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

The lack of communication/hints is immaculate ^^

'MUAH'

~Kiaa