24

So we ended up here.

We kept looking for the bathroom but ended up in the basement. 

The majority of the guys were there, including Ryder. Dylan came shortly after me and Emma. 

I was going to sit next to Ryder but Camilla beat me to it. He looked uncomfortable as she clutched onto his arm tracing his biceps.

Emma gave me sympathetic glances as I bit the jealousy away. 

~~~

"Okay Dylan! Truth or dare?" One of the guys asks

Dylan is quiet for a few moments and looks around. "Hm...truth"

The guys huffs but begins thinking of a question. The girl sitting next to him blushes and whispers into his ear. He smirks at her before turning to Dylan.

"Who do you like?"

Dylan is very good looking. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned that before. Every girl swoons over him and has a crush on him, so they're all dying to here what he says.

"Sorry ladies but I don't like anybody. Not ready for that type of commitment....unlike some people".

He looks pointedly at me and I'm not 100% sure but he glances at Ryder too. 

The girls groan, whisper, and pout as I giggle. Dylan sure loves himself. 

~

Everybody continues to play truth or dare and I can see Camilla sending looks to her minions. 

She's got something up her sleeve. 

"Okay! Truth or dare Ryder?" One of her friends ask

He answers right away but very blandly. "Dare I guess."

Camilla's friend looks at her and turns back to Ryder. "I dare you to make out with Camilla".

The guys are patting him on the back like he just won something and the girls are squealing for Camilla.

 My heart throbs as Emma is steaming in her seat. Dylan just looks at the ground shaking his head

"What if I don't want to do the dare?" Ryder asks

"Why wouldn't you want to do it Ryder?" Camilla asks as she leans closer

He says no words but continues to stare at me. 

I want to look away. So bad. 

But his eyes are mesmerizing, his facial expression has dropped, and he seems to have given up. I wouldn't blame him. Nobody wants to get on Camilla's bad side. He probably wants to kiss her anyways. 

Without asking or anything Camilla grabs his neck and smashes her lips.

Everything is moving in slow motion at this point as my heart rapidly drops. Tears threaten to fall from my eyes and I don't want to see this rest.

Not even caring about what people are going to say, I get up and basically run out of there. I came with Dylan and Ryder and I have no way home but I keep running. 

A/N

Dramatic much?!

1 chap to go unless I do an epilogue.