19

"Princess please!!" He begs

Ryder actually carried me into the house while I am screaming. The elderly neighbors watch us and start laughing.

LAUGHING.

What if I was getting kidnapped or worse? You gone be laughing at my funeral? 

I would haunt you for all of eternity. 

~~

" I am not going to a party with you! Let alone hosted by Camilla". I ranted 

He pouts and walks out of the room dramatically. We're like Newlyweds quarreling over stupid things.

Newlyweds? 

I think not, even though I wish-

I am shook but I start watching my Netflix thinking everything is chill.

I am in the middle of watching Elena and Damon in a steamy scene when- Okay I know I'm supposed to come off as innocent and quiet in this book but a sis gotta have a random burst of character development.

Even though it's very random and out of nowhere....blame the author.

~

I hear what sounds like a drug deal call coming from the living room. Ryder's voice can be heard but I can't hear what the person on the other line is saying.

I walk to the living room and Ryder is sitting there with a banana in his hand, proceeding to talk like he's in a real phone call. 

"What are you doing?" I ask

"Eavesdropping Princess?" He smirks

"Stop calling me that!"

He puts the banana phone down and looks very serious.

"I have some business with you."

I cross my hands waiting.

"You go with me to that party or I'll tell everyone you didn't come with me because I fucked you too hard and you couldn't walk anymore." 

What?

has he lost his mind? has a screw gone lose?

I sigh and drop my hands. 

"Fine I give up."

"Yay!" He squeals jumping up

I turn towards him a blush crawling up my neck.

"You've really Changed Ryd.."

He leans closer to me and his eyes soften. "You've changed too Vy. You're not as stiff as you were before around me".

I shove him and he grabs my arms before he falls, and I fall with him.

"Let's just say I got used to you.." I mutter

his Eyes drop ever so slightly and I get up.

He tells me to get ready and sits back on the couch.

What just happened?

A/N 

MY WRITING IS TERRIBLE.

WTF IS WRONG WITH MY CHAPTERS?! I've been on tiktok to long....

Their character development is all over the place, things are happening too fast, and this book is ending on chap 21 because I'm too lazy and tired of this book.

Wh-