~13~

Since I actually went to the car wash like I said I would I got home 5 minutes later. Which was not a lot, but I was still confused as to why Ryder wasn't here yet. Not my buisness probably went to hang with some other girl or hang with his bestfriend. Whatever

*

*

*

"I got up out my Birkin, it's workin' "

"She said she a virgin, it's hurtin'"

"But she ain't never show me love when my pockets hurtin'"

Okay look I know I may be addicted to studying and seem to be conservative at all times but hey a girl gotta love music. And this song Hits! Still singing I heard distant laughter and claps over the music.

I turned around and the gorgeous Ryder was standing there but not alone. His bestfriend Dylan who was also pretty attractive was standing there, giving off a genuine smile.

Mortified, I turned the music down and straightened out my tank top and shorts. Which I started to realize were really short, when Ryder was staring.

"Wowww I can't believe Ryder lives with you. He's so lucky!" 

Ryder gave him a look. "Pfft. She barely talks and when she does I barely understand what she says".

I turned back to Dylan ignoring Ryder because just looking at him sends freaking shivers down my damn spine. " Nice to meet you Dylan".

He beamed, "How do you know my name?"

"Well who doesn't?" I laughed

He unexpectedly pulled me into a friendly side hug and looked over at Ryder who was gritting his teeth and rolling his eyes. 

"Keep this one. I like her".

"How is he gonna keep me if he never had me?" I ask, walking towards the bedroom door. 

Dylan Laughed again but Ryder was just observing, looking a tad bit annoyed. I told them I was going to just stay in the room which Dylan responded to by pouting and Ryder just shrugged. 

We had a Tv put in our room when our parents visited a couple weeks ago. I decided to binge watch Hakiyuu. 

###############~

Long story short, Ryder barged into the room and told me that Dylan wanted to hang. So I spent the next couple hours hanging out with him while Ryder went back to his crusty attitude. Eventually he left leaving us, and just like in the past couple weeks we went to sleep with a good amount of space between us. But instead of angry or annoyed Ryder looked sad as he stared at the ceiling.