~10~

Everytime Ryder tried to get closer to me I would scoot away. I'm not sure if he's doing it on purpose, orrr...nah probably not. The blanket kept shifting down so I moved my hand to pull it in, when my hand grazed in. I froze, while a faint smile grew on his face. He turned to face me, and I don't know if it's my imagination but he seemed to be leaning in.

Time stopped for me, and I was probably seeing stars. I think i'm going to freaking die. Well time sped up, because his phone rang. He jolted, as if he had been awaken from a deep sleep and picked it up.

~~

"Oh hey Camilla".

~~~

"Yea totally".

~

"Yea..had lots of fun".

*Cricket cricket*

"Good night"

~~

Camilla called and ruined everything. WHOOPEE!

After that phone call he went to the bathroom, and came back. But he didn't sit next to me he moved to the other couch, which lowkey hurt. Even worse than that my heart was about to pop out of my stomach with the fact that I was sleeping in bed with Ryder. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After trying to avoid sleep, and stalling Ryder made me get up and go to bed. I excused myself to go to the bathroom and change into sweats and a tank top. It was a decent outfit, especially cause I cannot sleep in heat.

He was laying over the covers super immersed in his phone so I did the first thing that came to my mind. I kicked him off. He fell to the floor with a thud, and I started to undue the bed trying to maintain my laughter.

"What the hell Ivy?!" He grunted

"Your fatass wasn't paying attention". I rolled my eyes

He slapped his chest, mimicking fake hurt. "I am not fat take that back!"

I shook my head stubbornly. He walked over to me, and grabbed my face. I'm pretty sure China could hear my heartbeat.

"let go of me Ryder!"

"And if I don't". He raised an eyebrow

"I'll kick your non existent dick". I retorted feeling confident. 

"What is with the insults princess?"

"Don't call me that". I looked away

"You're cute, when you're flustered" he said

I pried his hands away and crawled into bed pulling the covers me. Expecting him to give up I closed my eyes, trying to doze off. A couple minutes later I felt the bed dip, and the covers of my left side getting lifted up. 

"What th-" I began

But my mouth clamped itself shut, and my heart started racing when I felt his arm around my waist. For some reason I felt safe and content so in no time I fell asleep in the arms Of Ryder Lakes.