~9~

I came back with full bags, and exhaustion. I didn't have that much supplies to buy, but I got carried away and had to try different flavors of Boba, and mango chicken. Don't judge it's good asf.

***

I had organized all the supplies for school next week, and curled up on the couch to watch some netflix. Halfway when this female nerd character needed to use the bathroom, I heard the door click.

In walked in Ryder. He wasn't as perky as he was when he left, and was looking a little distressed. It didn't seem like my business, so I ignored him. A couple seconds passed before I felt the weight of something on my shoulder.

I turned around, and was met with Ryder's face. We were inches away, if people were watching they would've thought we were about to kiss. I turned around, embarrassed  and clutched to the arm rest.

"W-what are you doing Ryder?" I asked

"I'm bored". He sighed, walking around the couch.

"You just got here". I stated dumbly.

He looked at me, dramatically rolling his eyes.

"How was your date?" I asked indifferently

He broke eye contact. "It..was fine". 

I turned back around as he ran his fingers through his waviysh/curlish hair. The amount of times I had envisioned myself playing with his soft looking hair, is too much.  He plopped himself next to me, snatching the blanket.

"Give it back!" I grumbled

"Why? I'm sure your mom has taught you to share". He grinned

"I'm not in the mood to argue, give it". I extended my arm, trying to grab the blanket but he pulled it away.

"Gotta try harder". He walked around the living room, flaunting it in my face.

I got up stomping my foot like a three year old, ignoring the flush that was creeping up my face. We were around the kitchen table, when he decided to stand on top of it. Trying not to grimace at the fact that he was standing on it, with his socks I got on the chair.

"RYDER, YOU ASSWHOLE GIVE IT BACK!" I said fed up.

He looked stunned. I wish I recorded his face. Before I could react, he grabbed my waist and picked me up.

"Put me d-DOWN!" I squirmed

I closed my eyes as he jumped of the table, still holding me. It was a miracle that we didn't break any bones. He dragged me to the couch, and sat me down too close to him. He fanned out the blanket, covering the both of us.

He sent me a cheeky smile. "See not to hard".

I kept blushing, as I felt the heat radiating off of him. Never in my life would I imagine that I would be sitting this close to the Ryder Lakes.