26: Living together; no more apart

Wedding day generality:

Me and Ryder are together. 3 years later he proposed to me. Today is my wedding day. Our wedding day.

We went through everything together. Committed to each other and are ready to say our vows. Straighten the path of our lives together, and get ready to get through thick and thin. TOGETHER.

~

Wedding Pov's:

Ivy's pov:

My father's arm looped around mine as my gorgeous dress, that my maid of honor and best friend, Emma choose for me.

We walked down the isle as I tried to contain my tears but he was sniffling next to me the whole time.

Ryder came into view, Dylan standing next to him. Ryder's face was red, happy tears streaming down his face as Dylan rubbed his back and grinned like a Cheshire cat.

Ryder's pov:

MY gorgeous bride. MY soon to be. The mother of OUR future kids.

I couldn't have been happier. I thank my young self for choosing this amazing women and praying to maker her my bride.

I cannot wait to see what OUR future has in store for us. And I can't wait to start a family with HER.

Together forever.

Dylan's Pov:

I love myself. I really do but seeing my best friend of 15 years and My basically sister commit to each other makes me want a relationship too.

I think I like her friend...Emma.

ANYWAYS. My sister looks beautiful and Ryder looks so sharp. I am so glad that I was able to be part of the beginning of their life story. And I hope I'm here to see them together to the end.

Yay! We can all grow old together!

Emma's pov:

I am so happy for her.

Ivy looks so pretty, no scratch that! She's drop dead gorgeous! She deserves this. I am so happy for her and everything that has happened.

Ryder's perfect for her. I can't imagine her being with anybody else. They're the perfect match.

I hope I can find my perfect match.

Okay, Okay. I'll let you in on my secret.

I like Dylan...

AFTERMATH:

Ryder pressed his lips to mine and my back hit the wall.

"Babe..." I said through short breaths

"Yes beautiful?"

I looked down and looked back into his eyes. "Do you regret anything? You know..about this?"

His arms rested against my sides and he smirked. "Yes I do".

I waited for what he had to say next. "I regret not knowing you sooner."

I stood on my tipy toes and pressed my lips harder into his lips. HE grabbed my thighs and my legs wrapped around his muscley torso.

His lips moved onto my neck and I was um..moaning?

I could feel us moving and soon enough my back hit the soft bed of our hotel.

He smiled at me one more time, pecked me on the lips, and took of his shirt.

You know what happened next...;)

AFTER AFTER MATH:

Slightly out of breath I wrapped my hands on his neck as his head fell on my chest. The blankets were spread on our bare bodies and it was silent.

He shifted his weight and looked up at me. "Do you have any regrets Princess?"

"I wish that I had told you that I liked you sooner. But no, nothing."

He kissed my cheek and I kissed him back. "I love you Ivy. I love you a lot".

He's said that a lot to me. But today it had a whole new meaning.

"I love you too Ryder. I love you a lot".

L I V I N G T O G E T H E R, A P A R T

A U T HO R' S N O T E:

EVERYBODY!

I did it. I actually finished.

Thank you so much for reading all of this. I know it wasn't an easy read with the inconsistent chapters, grammar, punctuation, and random bursts of Character development. But you guys stayed! I love you guys so freaking much!

I hope this ended the way you guys wanted to and didn't go to fast. I added the last bit because there are a lot of readers that would've probably wanted to see it. But anyways.

THE RYDER X IVY SHIP SAILED

AND THE EMMA X DYLAN SHIP IS SAILING....

In the future dates or when I'm bored I might make a very short spin off of their little thing. So stay tuned for that and click that follow button!

ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU 'MUAH<MUAH<MUAH' , keep on reading. ilyy