25

I am so tired!

I kept running but my feet started to cramp and I only made it to the front yard.

The darkness has already fell over and I could see the stars so clearly. It was beautiful but my tears that continued to fall, blurred my vision.

I leaned against a large tree and clamped my mouth with my hands. The last thing I want is for somebody to hear me. I can't believe I even left Emma. She must be so worried.

~

I slumped down to the ground and grip my dress tightly. "So pathetic. Why would I ever think that he would like someone like me?" 

I give a pointless chuckle when I hear the grass crunch behind me. 

Someone's coming! Someone's coming!

I try to thin out my body and lean against the tree deeper, wishing I would disapper.

"Princess..? Are you okay?"

I would know that voice, that nickname anywhere. It has been etched into my mind and I will never forget it.

Giving up because my cover is blown, I stand slowly and bring my sleeves to wipe my eyes when I feel something cool touch my face.

I look up and Ryder is looking down on me.

"Ivy." He says simply

I turn around not wanting him to see my puffy, pathetic face. 

His finger tips graze down my jawline and grab my chin turning my around to face him. "Please look at me".

I stare into his eyes and finally dare to speak.

"Ryder...shouldn't you be inside. Camilla's waiting for you." 

His hands abruptly drop from my face and I miss his touch , right away. 

"Is it really that hard to see Ivy?"

I look at him confused and the moon illuminates his face, showing his faint smile. "I'm sorry if I haven't made it obvious. I shouldn't expect you to figure things out on your own".

"Ryder what are you talking about?" I ask

"Ivy...Princess. I like you. I like you a lot...."

I died and went to heaven. 

The end. 

Just kidding but I was about to faint. Is this on Punk'd right now?!

"Ryder. I guess it's pretty obvious that I like you. But are you telling the truth?" I ask hesitantly

I cannot believe I just told him I liked him.

"You don't believe me?" He laughs, "I guess actions speak louder than words right?"

He smiles and leans into me. 

I was seeing stars and a few seconds later his soft lips are on mine. I'm on cloud nine and I kiss back. Forgetting my shyness, insecurities, and low confidence. 

I wrapped my arms around him and he smiles against the kiss. His arms find my waist and he pulls me closer. 

Even though the kiss is not intimate and doesn't have tongue, but it's perfect more than perfect.

And all my doubts from before vanished and I knew. Something in my heart told me that whatever I had become that day, he had become it with me. 

And we were going to continue together. 

Originally: Living with him

Living together, apart: @applejuice456 ~Credit to her.

A/n

I actually feel sad that it's over. Wow.

Anyways there's gonna be an epilogue. Soo yeah!