Chapter 12

The preparations for the ball were going smoothly as well as the relationship between me and Taehyung. We became super close and we spent the whole week together preparing for the ball so we were alone and together most of the time. I even became close with the rest of his friends as well as Krystal she is so funny, cute and easy to talk to. Even she knows that I like Taehyung it's so obvious and from Taehyungs actions, I guess he too likes me. He would always hold my hands kiss my forehead and sometimes give me a peck on the cheek I really enjoy it but I don't return the gesture as I'm too shy to make a move. Now Taehyung has called me to the nearby coffee shop to discuss something so I am on my way to go there. 

I stepped inside the shop and the aroma of coffee hit my nostrils making me awake this instant. there were also a lot of cakes and bread the place looked fancy. From what I understood about Taehyung he always likes fancy and costly stuff from his clothing to what he eats he has a very good and classy taste in everything. I looked to the side and saw him sitting there looking outside the window I got next to him but still, he didn't notice me I looked out at the window to see him looking at a cute family a mother a father and their son playing in the snow and he had a wide grin on his face so I cleared my throat to get his attention "Hello Taehyung," I said and he immediately looked at me. "Hii y/n," he said and now was looking at me "I saw you were too focused on the family?" I said and he gave me a grin "I too want to have a cute family like that," he said happily "And I've also found the woman," he said a tint of pink on his cheeks.

But my overthinking brain had all sorts of negative thoughts "Is he confessing to me? or is he talking to me about some other woman who he loves?" my thoughts were interrupted by the waitress approaching our table. "What does a handsome man like you wanna eat today sir?" she said and winked at Taehyug making my eyes go wide. "Is she flirting with my man right in front of my eyes?" I thought to myself and I was boiling with anger. But Taehyung completely ignored her and turned towards me "What would you like to have y/n?" he asked "I would like to have a hot chocolate," I said and she gave out a laugh "Who would have such a boring drink," she said giving me THE look "um... I would have a drink like that and why would you not like hot chocolate in winters? it's so comforting and nice maybe you should also try it," I said and she gave me a whatever look and noted it down and now turned towards Taehyung to ask his order "And sir? What would you like to have?" she asked fluttering her eyelashes "disgusting," I muttered under my breath and Taehyung seemed to hear it. 

"I would like to have hot chocolate too," he said "Oh that's a good choice," she said before writing it down and leaving "I ordered the same thing bitch and you tell me my order is crap?" I thought to myself as I sat in front of Taehyung with an angry pout. He noticed this and changed the topic before my whole mood was ruined "So y/n I called you here to talk about something important," he said and I nodded "So you remember the grandma who you used to spend time with after school?" he asked and I nodded but how come he knew about that "yeah I remember her she was the sweetest I could never forget her," I said as nostalgia hit me and my eyes became watery "Well she is actually my grandmother to be exact my mother's mother," he said and my eyes grew big. But I've never seen Taehyung around her whenever I used to visit her but she did tell me that she had a grandson who goes to the same school as me.

"So it hurts to say this but remember the day I beat you up really bad?" he said as his voice cracked and he had teary eyes. "Hey it's ok now you have changed the past is in the past," I said holding his hand and he gave me a weak smile "So that day my grandma brought you home and treated you and she asked who did this to you and you said my name, my grandma was very angry with me she even slapped me which she has never done," he said letting out a chuckle "After that my view on you changed I didn't want to hurt you but that slowly changed into love yes I started developing feelings for you and I waited so long for you and finally I met you," he said and smiled at me "When I wanted to tell you how I felt in highschool you kept avoiding me and one day you vanished I had no idea where you went and I was in deep pain but I decided to wait for you if our love is meant to be it would somehow find a way like how it did now," he said gently rubbing my knuckles.