Chapter 13

I turned around to see Jaeho holding my waist and smirking at me, before I could scream he placed his hand over my mouth gripping it tightly so my screams came out as soft muffles and tears started to pour down my eyes. I struggled under his grip trying to get away but he was stronger and I was trapped under him I only wish that someone came to save me.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was talking with my business partners as they were congratulating me on my recent success. I was holding a glass of champagne when suddenly Eunji and her dad approached me "Ah congratulations Taehyung," Mr Lee said offering his hand as I offered mine giving him a brief handshake "Congrats tae I'm proud of you," Eunji said and before I could realise she came close to me to peck my cheek "yahh what are you doing?" I asked and pushed her away causing the champagne to spill on my suit "Ahh I'm sorry tae what me to help you clean up?" she asked but I declined her offer "No I can do it myself," I said storming away from her to the restroom, that was my custom made Gucci suit and she had to ruin it.

Entering the men's restroom I heard soft muffles coming from somewhere I paid more attention to it and seems like it was coming from the women's restroom. At first, I shrugged it off but now I remembered y/n told me she needed to use the restroom what if it's her voice? Concerned I made my way towards the women's restroom and opened the door only to see y/n in a crying mess trapped between the sink and a bastard I looked closely to see Jaeho kissing her neck roughly.

I ran towards them and ripped him away from y/n and pushed him against the wall throwing several punches on his jaw while he was struggling under my grip I still heardy/n's small sobs that broke my heart more "How dare you even lay a finger on my girl," I said punching him after each word and now he was bleeding and was unconscious I let go of his collar and got up and went to y/n seeing her neck covered with hickeys made by that batard, she quickly hugged me and sobbed into my chest and she even smells like him.

 "It's ok baby, I'm here," I said rubbing her back. I called Jimin and informed him about this and the whole gang came rushing in "WHERE IS THAT SON OF A BASTARD?" Yoongi hyung came rushing in fury all over his face as soon as he saw him he pulled him up by his collar and dragged him out of the room "Let me just handle him for all he has done," with that he was dragged out. The rest of them comforted y/n and Jin hyung even tried cracking jokes but it all went in vain so we decided to head home.

While heading out I was holding y/n in my arms she didn't talk even a word to me but I understand it must have been traumatizing for her. By now all the guests knew that y/n and I were in a relationship and they even knew what happened to her. I came to a halt when I saw Mr Lee holding his bruised son along with Eunji "If I ever see your son around my girlfriend I swear to God you won't see him alive the next time and it not only goes to your son but to both of you too," I said glaring at the both of them before exiting the venue and driving off home to my apartment.

END OF TAEHYUNG'S POV

Y/N'S POV

We got back to taehyung's apartment the whole ride home he was comforting me yet I remained silent as everything was too much to handle I still remembered the way Jaeho was kissing my neck but it was supposed to be Taehyung at his place the way his hands roamed all over my body and I felt disgusted all I could do I was cry and only cry. Now we reached Taehyung's apartment and he opened the door for me to enter "How about you get out of that dress and take a warm shower? I'll prepare dinner by then hmm?" Taehyung said and I nodded I went up to his room and I started removing my accessories keeping them on the nightstand then I went into the bathroom slipping my clothes off when I looked into the mirror my neck was filled with hickeys and again tears were pooled in my eyes I wiped it off and stepped into the shower.