Chapter 4

I shoved Taehyung into the meeting room with his file and his shirt and tie in my hand only to be met with 6 pairs of eyes looking at us curiously. I identified 3 of them one was Jimin and the other two were Taehyungs brothers but the other three were new to me. "Does this company only have hot men?" I said to myself as everyone kept staring at me "hyung you made out with your new assistant !? It's barely been hours since she came to work," I heard a man say he looked muscular and tall and had a handsome face he almost resembled a cute bunny with that smile on his face. "Sorry if he had forced you to do it," another voice said.

He looked cheerful and happy and seeing him gave me the energy of looking at the sun. "You are already late and I'm behind in my sleeping schedule," I heard a pale man talk as he seemed calm yet so beautiful. I looked at everyone and started clearing out their misunderstanding " I'm really sorry for the delay Mr Kim had some work to do with an employee and he was so involved that I had to drag him back it's not what you think," I said giving Taehyung his shirt and tie he stood there looking at me "is there a problem Mr Kim !?".

He nodded "Dress me up," he said with a blank expression "What!!!!" I said shocked and a small blush creeping up my cheeks."It's clearly not my job sir," I said, "I already told you that you have to do everything I told you right !?" He said coming close to me I was about to answer when a man vouched for me "Taehyung leave y/n alone we have already waited for a long time so hurry up," I guess that's Mr Kim seokjin and the man beside him nodded "You don't want to get a bad name from Mr Choi do you!?" The man sitting next to him who I assume Mr Kim namjoon said. "So they are having a meeting with Dad today," I thought to myself as Taehyung changed and sat in one of the chairs beside Jimin.

I was standing next to taehyung I noticed that all the others had told their assistants to take a seat beside them but taehyung didn't care at all so I was the only one standing there. Soon the screen turned on and I saw my dad with a happy face. When he saw me his smile became even brighter but he suppressed it. For the whole meeting, I was standing and my legs started shaking and I couldn't stand properly Taehyung gave me a smirk when Jimin looked at me with concern "You can take a seat here y/n," jimin said getting up from his chair I was about to go when Taehyung gave me a stare so I backed up and continued standing.

The fact that I didn't eat anything since morning as I was late and standing for more than an hour didn't really help me at all. Now I started feeling dizzy but somehow I managed as it was almost time for lunch. "Hyung introduce your assistant to us," the bunny boy said looking happy at me "She's not a big deal to introduce," he said as he walked away. I was sad and I was about to follow him when Jimin pulled my hand. "Everyone this is Choi y/n... Taehyung, y/n and I went to the same high school and she is Taehyung's PA," I gave them a bow "No need to be formal to us noona," the bunny boy said smiling "I'm Jeon jungkook president of Kim Shine and glow (seokjins company) it's nice to meet you," he said smiling and I smiled back.

"I'm Jung Hoseok and I'm the president of Kim Electronics (namjoons company)," he smiled and his energy was so positive. "I'm Min Yoongi and I'm the chief financial whatever it's called of the Kim group of companies," he said in a calm tone as he gave me a gummy smile that was cute "And I'm Park Jimin, president of Kim Fashion line (taehyungs company)," he said giving me a hand that I gladly shook. Later I was finally going to have lunch in the cafeteria when I heard my name being called "Y/n!?" I turned around to see Taehyung walking towards me.