Chapter 7

After the 7 of them stood up for me, especially Taehyung, Yoongi, and Jungkook, Taehyung took me into his cabin and made me sit on his couch and he sat beside me. I was still a weeping mess cause I've never felt so lost before and my cheek hurts not gonna lie. Taehyung gently put his hand behind me and started rubbing my back calming me down and after a couple of minutes of me settling down he gently wiped my tears and caressed my cheek and I flinched a little because of the pain. She slapped me so hard that her hand mark was on my face and a few of her sharp nails bruised me. "Ahh I should have given her more," he said and I chuckled a little "It's ok Mr Kim I appreciate you standing up for me," I said, "Now y/n how many times do I have to tell you to call me Taehyung!?" He said "But it wouldn't sound professional," I said "Throw professional in the trash I'm your boss do what I say," he said and I chuckled and nodded.

"Do you want cookies and cream milkshake y/n !?" He asked and I was shocked how did he know that I like cookies and cream milkshake !? " Doesn't that comfort you!?" He said and I was even more shocked !! How did he know all that !!?. I nodded and he asked Hana to get him the milkshake. As soon as the milkshake came I was screaming internally cause I've been so busy after coming to Korea that I couldn't have my favourite milkshake. And I quickly took a big gulp and I was so happy I let out a loud moan and Taehyung quickly turned towards me. He licked his lower lip making me panic a little then he started walking towards me. "Tempting others isn't good y/n," he said and sat next to me I choked on my drink.

HE sat facing me and tucked a strand of hair behind my ear. "Now you feel better y/n!?" He asked and I nodded. He was then looking deep into my eyes staring into my soul and I too got lost in those brown orbs. This feeling, I really like it. The person who used to make me feel insecure and low but now I feel so safe when I'm with him it's like I'm home he has been so soft to me from the day I joined here, he has changed and I trust him the most now and I guess this is it I'm falling for him all over again the feelings are coming back. I couldn't control it anymore but does he feel the same way? We were so lost in each other's eyes. I was the one to break away. "Uhh... Taehyung..!?" And he too broke away. "Yes y/n!?"."Can I take the rest of the day off!?" I asked I really was so confused and tired of everything. "Ah... Well if you want to it's ok.... Can I drop you home though !?" He asked. "It's ok Taehyung I'll drive back," I said chuckling at how concerned he was. "No no y/n I want to come along with you," he said and I placed my hand like a stop sign before him.

"If you come with me those files won't get checked and signed on their own," I said pointing to the tall stack of files on his table. "Ughh fineee... Text me when you reach home y/n," he said and I remembered I don't have my own boss's number. "Uh... Taehyung I don't have your number," I said scratching my head. He took his phone quickly and typed something and my phone buzzed. "Hello, Taetae here," I read it aloud and chuckled. "Ok taetae now I have your number," I said smiling at him and I walked away to my cabin to grab my things. On my way, I saved his number as  'taetae💜' cause I like calling him taetae and I wondered what he would have saved my number as. As soon as I went in I quickly zoned out on what happened and how Taehyung was so affectionate and caring towards me. I felt someone tapping me on the should I turned around to see Yoongi and I quickly jerked away. "I'm sorry for scaring you y/n but you zoned away for a very long time are you ok !?". I looked up at Yoongi and I shook my head giving him an 'im not ok' look. Me and Yoongi have got together pretty well in the past few days he was like a best friend and a brother to me and I almost share everything with him so he knows me too well and vice versa. Yes, he also knows about me and Taehyung's past and I've also told him how he acts sweet and caring towards me. He also knows who my dad is we are that close.