Chapter 3

"Y/n," I heard him calling my name but I didn't look up. He immediately signalled for the girl to leave and after she left he started walking towards me. I was trying to back up when my back hit the wall I didn't know what to do so I closed my eyes shut so tight that it might pop back open.

I felt something on my nose when I slightly opened my eyes I saw his nose touching mine and his hot breath hit my lips. I've never been this close to anyone and it made me nervous. Suddenly the door opened and a young man entered the room. Mr Kim quickly stepped back and I turned to see who it was and I recognized him "Jimin," I muttered under my breath and he saw me and stood there for a while as if he saw a miracle or something important in his life with love in his eyes.

"Y/n!?" He said as he came towards me completely ignoring Mr Kim "Jimin !!" I said happily as he was my classmate in high school. Though he was the friend of my bully he would never hurt me and always checked up on me when taehyung hurt me. Before I could react he quickly embraced me into a big hug holding me tight as if I would escape if he didn't hold me this tight. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Mr Kim glaring at both of us so we pulled away.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was sitting in the meeting room with my hyungs waiting for the interview to start. We are selecting our personal assistance as we didn't have one and it was too difficult to manage our work by ourselves. For me more than the skills I go for the looks. It's too hard to say this myself but I have a weakness to good-looking girls from high school I couldn't help it it's always been like that. My great looks helped too no girl has ever said no to me even the nicest of them all. I've never been in a relationship since high school as I lost interest in love and now I'm more interested in lust after a specific incident in high school.

Every girl who stepped inside was boring. My hyungs would ask questions related to careers and management skills but I didn't bother I only wanted someone hot. The next girl had come in and I was given her resume to take a look at and then it hit me "Choi Y/n!!!" I muttered under my breath. The one who I liked bullying in high school and eventually fell in love with her. ironic. But when she left for the States I was devastated and never loved anyone after that and I totally changed after her leave.

I couldn't believe it I slowly lifted my head up to see who it was and like damn it was y/n she still had that cute face as she had it in high school but her glasses were missing and she wore light makeup that enhanced her naturally beautiful skin. yes, she's so much more beautiful than before. Her hair was long and her body became, even more, hotter than in high school. I wanted her so bad to be my assistant but since she was a smart girl I wondered if my hyungs would pick her so I casually started looking at my phone not paying attention to her.

I quickly felt a nudge in my right elbow when I found Namjoon Hyung trying to get my attention back on the interview. I made eye contact with her and there my heart went BOOM BOOM she looked, even more, cuter now that I'm looking at her directly. Those beautiful eyes, her tender soft skin and her perfect body, her entire existence made the butterflies in my tummy go wild. A feeling I got after a long time. I think she didn't recognize me so I took this chance and immediately spoke standing up "She's selected," everyone looked at me with shocked expressions.

"Are you sure !? We didn't even start the interview," Seokjin Hyung said I cut him off "I made it clear she is selected and she will start working from tomorrow I want her to be here on time and Hana tells her the other instructions," with that, I left the room. I was so happy that I met her. The one who I am waiting for. I wanted to jump up and shout in excitement but suppressed it as I knew it would be weird to shout in the office so I held it together.