Chapter 11

Y/N'S POV

After our kiss, I didn't talk about it. A lot happened after that and now we are driving to work and now is the right time to talk about it. I was about to face him but saw him already looking at me and I felt my cheeks heat up guess we have to talk about this some other time cause I don't want to embarrass myself. The whole ride he was taking quick glances at me and I didn't know what was wrong with him. Every time he looks away he smiles to himself. But thankfully we reached our workplace and I hurried off from him before he starts acting creepy.

Today we have an important meeting its the last meeting with all the companies before the winter ball and the holidays so I was in my cabin preparing for the meeting. After I prepared everything I looked at the clock and I still had a handful of time before the meeting starts so I decided to get some hot chocolate. I was about to enter the lift when I saw a kid crawling towards the stairs so I ran up to the kid before he could fall as soon as I picked him up I heard a woman calling "Jihoon," I turned around to see Mrs Sung running towards us with panic in her eyes. "OMG thank you so much, Ms Choi I just left him to go get the papers from Mr Kim and he was gone," she said and I gave Jihoon back to her "It's ok Mrs Sung but you could actually put him in the office nursery he will be safe there till you work." Taehyung may seem to be cold on the outside but he is so kind-hearted that he set up a nursery for the kids whose parents work here so that they can work peacefully without worrying about their kids. 

"The nanny took a day off so there is no one to take care and I just have a few more files to complete after that I'm done," I nodded and I had an idea "Mrs Sung I can actually take care of Jihoon I have a few hours left before the meeting starts," I offered her and she thought for a while "thank you, Ms Choi, I owe you big I'll finish my work as soon as possible thank you," she said bowing. Now I was on my way to my cabin carrying Jihoon in one hand and on the other hand I was holding his baby bag that has all the things he needs. Jihoon seems to be a quiet child from what I have seen so I opened my cabin and put a blanket on the floor placed Jihoon on it and sat beside him. He was just a year old and he just learnt to walk so I was practising walking with him he was walking but suddenly missed his balance and landed on the floor he had a neutral face but suddenly he started to cry and I ran towards him to pick him up.

END OF Y/N'S POV

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I just finished the preparations for the meeting and I was about to go out when I heard crying especially baby crying coming from y/n's cabin. Confused I went into y/n's cabin to see her consoling a crying baby and the sight of it melted my heart though she was trying to pacify the baby she looked so cute trying to and I could imagine having a family with the person who I love the most in the entire world just me y/n and our baby. I hope it becomes a reality one day. I didn't want to miss this moment so I quickly took my phone and snapped a picture. I was snapped from my thoughts when y/n called my name "Taehyung instead of snapping pictures you could help me it will be more helpful," she said and I put my phone back and went in to help her. I went towards her and carried the baby from her and immediately the baby stopped crying and y/n looked at me surprised "Are you some sort of baby expert ?" she asked and I let out a laugh. Soon Jihoon stopped crying and now I was lying down and Jihoon was sitting on my chest and playing with my tie while y/n sat next to me giggling at what Jihoon is doing. It was cute seeing her giggle and I've never felt this happy in a while. 

END OF TAEHYUNG'S POV 

YOONGI'S POV