Chapter 19

Y/N'S  POV

Now Taehyung was driving away somewhere else and he was nervous as he was sweating even when the air condition is on "Are you ok or is something bothering you?" I asked and he immediately shook his head "No I'm perfectly alright baby," He said giving me a smile which I didn't take but still nodded now we entered a very familiar street and my eyes immediately lit up while seeing this particular house and when I looked at Taehyung he already had a smile on his face when he parked the car right in front of the house "Grandma's house," I mumbled a tear slipping across my cheeks and Taehyung patted my back "She will be happy now that we are together at her house," he said giving me a sad smile. Now we walked towards the house and Taehyung opened the door and let me get in first as soon as I stepped in the house looked completely different from what I remembered and noticing my confused face Taehyung spoke up "I had to renovate it as it was too old and falling apart but the garden is still the same but we still have one more room to paint so will you help me?" he asked and I nodded "of course Tae" I said and he gave me a smile before going off somewhere.

Now we were in the room that we wanted to paint and Taehyung wanted the room to be coloured purple I agreed so we put out the necessary stuff and started painting the wall. While painting I got some paint on my hands and not knowing where to wipe it I patted Taehyung's shoulder as if I was calling him and wiped the paint off on his shoulder, he turned around confused but when he saw my hand his eyes grew wide "AHH y/n...." he wined looking over his shoulder and I burst out laughing "hahaha nice jacket Tae," I continued teasing him still laughing "yah y/n," he said trying to grab me but I stepped back and now he was trying to catch me "Is that a cockroach?" He asked pointing behind me "You think I will be fooled by your trick?" I asked but he was still looking at the wall so I turned to look and my God there was a huge one right behind me and I was just a few inches away from it "AHHHHHH," I yelled running forward and Taehyung caught me but fell on the floor along with me in his arms and the next thing I knew he started tickling me "hahaha stop Tae-ahhh," I started laughing and trying to get out from his grip.

"be thankful I didn't pour paint all over you," He said and started tickling even more he stopped when I ran out of breath and we both were a laughing mess catching for some air "y/n?" Taehyung called out and I gave a hum in response "You know why I like the colour purple and decided to paint this room purple?" he asked and I shook my head "Purple is the last colour of the rainbow. Purple means I will trust and love you for a long time," he said and I looked up at him but before I could respond the doorbell rang and we both went down to open it "who would it be that too here?" I asked Taehyung on my way down but he just looked down so now I opened the door to find everyone .... and I mean everyone the six boys, Krystal, Jane, my mom and DAD? along with little Areum. Jungkook was holding a camera while Yoongi was holding a champagne bottle and Jin was holding a big bouquet of red roses? "are we throwing a housewarming party or something?" I asked confused and I turned back to look at Taehyung and my eyes widened he was kneeling down in front of me with a small box in his hand and in the box was a beautiful diamond ring.

END OF Y/N'S POV

TAEHYUNG'S POV

As y/n was distracted looking at the others now was the right time so I took a step back and knelt down feeling nervous and waiting for y/n to look back and when she did my heart started pounding like crazy and he eyes were wide seeing the box in my hand and now was the cue to ask out the love of my life for her hand in marriage "y/n I know that I'm a very romantic and cheesy person so I will keep it short our first impressions were not that good and the fact that I hurt you before still pains my heart but the pain also made me realize the love I had for you but before I could express it you were far gone away from me and that made me into a person I never dreamt I would be but when you came back to me I was the happiest and I wanted to make you mine that instant and I did but unfortunately we drifted apart due to my unsteady thinking and that lead to an even more great misery and during the period I discovered how much I love and long for you and how much of a big part of my life you are so without waisting anymore time Choi y/n will you give me the pleasure of marrying such a beautiful women like you and make me the happiest man in the entire universe in being my forever now?" I asked and now I was even more nervous waiting for her response she was a crying mess and she nodded her head aggressively "YES KIM TAEHYUNG YES EVEN A MILLION TIMES," she yelled crashing me into a hug and I slipped the ring on her finger and many yells and cheers were heard all around us and I held her by the waist and she placed her hand on my cheek pulling me into a passionate kiss and the cheers were even louder.