Chapter 14

Y/N'S POV

"You are fired get out of my office and y/n we are over," as soon as those words left him I looked at him with utter shock. He wants to break up with me just cause of a misunderstanding and he didn't even make the effort to listen to my part of the story. "Taehyung you didn't even know her part of the story aren't you jumping to conclusions?" Jaeho suddenly said and I looked up at him "Why is he standing up for me?" I thought to myself as everything about him seem suspicious. "Oh, look who's taking her side? being the bitch she is I even suspect you both have an affair or something," Taehyung said only to earn a slap from me. I slapped him so hard that he stumbled a step back holding his cheek with shock. 

"You know what Taehyung my dad was right all this time you really care about your business more than anything and you are selfish when it comes to your business I should have listened to him. You trusted Eunji over me out of all the people and you didn't even let me explain," I said looking at him right in the eye. "What is there to explain? if it was Eunji she would have transferred the money to her account why would she transfer it to your account? If I knew I was falling in love with a backstabber I would have taken a different path on day one," he said.

"It's not too late Taehyung after the way you accused me of sabotaging your company and blindly trusting someone over me and even accused me of having an affair I guess we are truly over," I  said and rushed out of the room to my cabin taking my things and heading back home all this time dad was right he would go to any extend for his business even breaking the heart of his first love.

timeskip

After coming back home all I did was lock the door and head to my bedroom and slammed it shut and slid down against it and cry my heart out. Not only did I lose my first love but in the process, I lost the beautiful relationship I had with my dad all because of defending Taehyung saying that he valued love over anything only for it to turn false today. "How am I going to face Dad after this," I said crying even more when I heard a knock. I thought it was my friends as they have been calling me all day but I didn't answer them "Y/n are you home?" I heard that sweet voice and I rush down to open it and I was met with my dad's presence and without wasting a minute I hugged him and started sobbing more into his embrace. 

After crying for a solid 10 minutes I finally calmed down and now my dad was in the kitchen making us some hot chocolate he came back with two mugs and handed me one that I accepted with a smile and he watched me take a sip of it and immediately my body relaxed and I let out a deep sigh causing he to chuckle at my actions. "I'm sorry Dad," I said placing my cup down and hugging him and he returned the hug and patted my head. "It's ok y/n it's in the past let's just forget about it hmm?" he said and I nodded against his chest. "I know it's difficult to get over him but at some point, you have to," he said holding my hand "Just don't talk about him anything but him". I said.

He nodded understanding me "Now that everyone knows that you are my daughter how about throwing a welcome party, then taking up as the CEO?" he asked and my eyes almost fell out "Are you sure Dad?" I asked and he shook his head "The person who should be sure now is you.. you may think I am rushing things but if you're going to stay at home you won't get out of the hole so it's better to be occupied," he advised and I listened carefully he isn't wrong though so I agreed. Dad asked me to move over back home to spend some time together but I denied but I assured him I would spend time with him and he agreed, we then had some ramen and watched my favourite drama and he too tuned in even though he doesn't know anything about the drama and then he went home later on and I too went to sleep as I have a new life to start from tomorrow.