Chapter 16

Y/N'S POV

I quickly came out of Taehyungs office and started driving to god knows where. Now my entire life is crumbling apart and I could see my FOREVER NOW fading away but I didn't get to see how Taehyung reacted to this news if he had really cared he would have came behind me to stop me and sort things out but he didn't guess he fell out of love and doesn't need me anymore. Now I was speeding out on the empty roads just thinking about how I'm going to fix my life.

END OF Y/N'S POV

TAEHYUNG'S POV

As soon as I heard the woman in front of me say she was y/n's mom I quickly got up wiped my tears and pulled out a chair for her to sit down. "I think I don't need to waste my time introducing myself and I assume y/n would have told somethings about me but what she didn't know is that I'm Lee Jaeho and Lee Eunji's mom," she said and my eyes widened "We do not have much time left Taehyungah," she said taking out her phone and showing it to me and it was a video "seeing this will clear everything out," she said and I nodded playing the video. In the video Mr Lee, Eunji and Jaeho were sitting across each other and the angle was odd so I assumed the video was taken without their knowledge suddenly Eunji started speaking up "Dad your plan of sabotaging y/n turned out well and now Taehyung and y/n are not together," she said having a proud smile on her face and my heart dropped so this entire time y/n was innocent while these criminals were behind it. And soon tears started flowing again at the thought of accusing my y/n not only of betrayal but also of cheating.

There was another video and she insisted I watch that one too so I played it. "Did she agree?" Mr Lee asked Jaeho but he shook his head indicating a no "Then it's time to end her," Mr Lee said getting up from his chair "Tomorrow morning the news of her death should reach my ears," he said and walked towards the exit turning to face Jaeho who already knew what he was going to say "finish her, useless things like her shouldn't exist for long," with that he left the room and the video also ended and my eyes widened with shock and terror. My y/n is in danger.

"I don't know what they have planned for y/n but the only thing I know is that they have planned to do something to her tonight so you better hurry," she said and I nodded quickly grabbing my car keys and dashing out. I quickly called everyone to inform them about y/n and all of them agreed to search for her. I only hope my y/n will be alright.

END OF TAEHYUNG'S POV 

Y/N'S POV

Suddenly my phone started ringing and the caller ID read my dad I quickly declined the call but he kept ringing me again so I just put my phone in silent and threw my phone at the back all I needed now was peace. Suddenly I felt as if someone was following me I looked through the side mirror and saw a car following me but I just shrugged it out but when I looked forward there were huge bright headlights coming straight towards me and before I could steer away to the next lane the car behind me was now next to mine blocking me from changing lanes and before I knew it the huge truck collided right with my car and I felt a huge pain in my head before everything went black.

END OF Y/N'S POV

YOONGI'S POV

After hearing the news from Taehyung I immediately got up and rushed my way out to search for y/n. I tried calling her but she didn't pick up the call so I drove towards the beach as she always tells me she goes there when she needed peace. On my way, I saw an accident scene with a huge truck and a black car crashed I really wanted to just speed past but something in me had an uneasy feeling so I stopped my car and went close to examine the car and that's when my blood turned cold and hands started shaking "t-that's y/n's car" and I went to the driver's seat only to see a badly bruised y/n with blood covering her entire face and body "Y/N!" I yelled and opened the door and took her in my arms but no reaction she was still and didn't respond so I just carried her to the hospital, tears flowing endlessly as I hoped she would be alright. I reached the hospital carrying y/n in my arms and I started yelling for help "DOCTOR SOMEONE HELP," I yelled carrying her in and soon a set of nurses and doctors rushed towards me and took y/n to the ER and I just slid down with my back facing the door and soon I called Taehyung "yah Taehyungah" I couldn't talk properly as tears were streaming down my face and it felt like my throat ran out of air "y/n-".