Chapter 6

Me and Taehyung had lunch together in my cabin he really enjoyed my cooking. "Omg y/n your so good at cooking unlike me," he said laughing and continued "I almost have burnt toast every morning". "The all-rounder CEO doesn't know how to cook," I said laughing. "Maybe you could give me tips," he said and I nodded. We had a great time together. He was totally different from what I remembered in high school he is warmer to people when he opens up and I felt that. The same feeling that I had for him when I was in high school. That boxy smile.... those brown eyes I get lost in every time. The intoxicating smell of his... The soft hair he ruffles every now and then when talking. Everything is perfect about him and I started falling for him all over again. I guess this is love. But he wouldn't feel the same he just considers me as a friend. I am not ready to face another heartbreaking rejection.

As I was in my own thoughts I was cut off by Taehyung tapping my hand. "Y/n !? Is there something wrong you zoned out for a minute there," he asked concerned. "No nothing," I said giving him a smile. "Mr Kim we should probably go to supervise the new ad of your clothing line," I said getting up. "Yeah y/n and you can call me Taehyung no need to be formal," he said "No we should keep things professional though we are ...... Close," I said and walked out. But still, I came here for work experience and I better don't get off track will The KimTaehyung like a not-so-good-looking girl? I thought to myself as I walked away.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was having lunch with y/n and to be honest, her cooking is so good it was just like grandma's... Speaking of Grandma I really miss her but I got y/n here she must be happy. She was just the same all giggly and cute just like how she was. She would smile for even the smallest things and she was cute in total. "It's a shame that I missed you before," I thought to myself as I saw her zone out for a minute and omg she looked so cute I felt like taking a picture of her. I silently took a picture and the fact that she didn't notice I started taking more. How could someone look so cute and hot at the same time? You could look at her for hours and you wouldn't get bored. A beautiful person both inside and out. She zoned out for a bit more than I expected so I tapped her hand cutting her off.

"Y/n !? Is there something wrong you zoned out for a minute there," I asked her she shook her head and gave a smile." Mr Kim we should probably go to supervise the new ad of your clothing line" she said "Yeah y/n and you can call me taehyung no need to be formal," I said "no we should keep things professional though we are ...... Close" she said and walked off?. We are close but she wouldn't develop feelings for a person who hurt her and a beautiful girl like her would already have a partner. But still, I won't stop trying. I set the pictures of y/n that I took now as my lock screen.

END OF TAEHYUNG'S POV

JIMIN'S POV

It was almost time to supervise the ad shoot we normally don't do this but Taehyung has the satisfaction of supervising the ad so we go along. We have a set of models/actors who work especially for the Kim group of companies all of them were personally picked by Taehyung himself so they are pretty close to us. From the corner, I noticed Taehyung walking towards the studio with y/n following close behind. I smiled to myself at how small and cute she was. Taehyung was walking fast and she was trying to catch up with him and they actually looked cute together. At first, I did have a crush on y/n but later I found out that Taehyung and y/n were meant to be together. It was difficult at first but still, my best friend's happiness is all that matters.

Before Taehyung used to be all grumpy and cold when he was at work but after y/n came he gave his boxy smile once or twice which was rare to see for so long. The fact that he has been controlling himself for y/n is just amazing that girl really has an impact on him. They came and we all went in. It was a very busy atmosphere. We just needed this one person right now to handle the situation. Krystal aka kiki was the first model we ever had at Kim Company. She has been with us since the beginning and she was a great model/actress and she is our best friend, she is there for us even when she is busy with other things and she never says no when we ask her for help.