Chapter 10

TAEHYUNG'S POV 

We pulled back for some air and I held her in my arms. We were looking into each other's eyes but suddenly y/n pulled away and had a confused and shocked expression on her face. Even I was shocked at what happened but she was very shocked so I decided not to ask her about it and before we knew it we were walking towards her apartment. There was complete silence between us from the kiss to her apartment till I drove off in her car we didn't even exchange a word.  But I totally understand all this must be really shocking so I decided to talk with her tomorrow morning when I come back to pick her up. 

Y/N'S POV

We were gazing into each other's eyes and Taehyung was holding me by my waist but suddenly the words my dad said flashed before me "And trust me if he knows who you really are he won't think about you on the good side anymore and might leave you as if you and your bond were nothing to him," and with that my entire mood went upside down. I don't know how he will react so I better tell him the truth before things could get serious. I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't talk anything with Taehyung and before I realised he was already on the way back home. I let out a huge breath and went back in to get at least a little bit of sleep.

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING

I got up realising the hot sun rays striking on my face and when I checked my phone my eyes almost popped out 11:00 AM. I'm super duper late even if I start getting ready now with my half-healed ankle I'll reach work only after lunchtime and what about Taehyung he was supposed to pick me up did he leave because I wasn't ready? Jane too left for work why didn't she wake me up? I was about to call Jane when I heard a knock on my front door I got up and opened the door wondering who would it be and was met by Yoongi who had a huge takeout bag in his hand and was just looking at me. "So you wanna keep staring at me like this?" he asked and I immediately moved away and let him in. "Guess sleeping beauty slept a little too much," he said laughing and I hit his arm. "It's not funny Yoongi I have an important meeting today and Taehyung is going to be so mad at me," I said placing my head on my palms. "If this makes you better the meeting is postponed and Taehyung is not mad with you in fact he was the one who told me to look after you today and told you to stay home," he said and I let out a huge breath of relief.

"By the way, Taehyung is in a very happy mood today does that have anything to do with something that happened yesterday?" he asked as if he already knew what had happened and my cheeks gave a deep shade of red "So something did happen," he said with a teasing smirk on his face. "yeah we kissed," I said blankly and Yoongi nodded his head "Oh that's the reason he keeps on touching his lips and laughs to himself," Yoongi said laughing and my face grew even redder and I hit him playfully to stop. "Ok ok I'll stop you better eat before the food gets cold and if you need anything call me I'll be at work," he said and got up "I too want to come to work," I said giving him the puppy eyes "This won't work with me you better stay home and take rest," he said patting my head and left. Guess I'm spending the day at home. 

TIME SKIP TO THE EVENING

Since the fight, I had with Dad yesterday neither did he nor Jane talk with me and I too didn't attempt to talk. I wanted to prepare dinner so I went to the fridge to see what I had and it was almost empty "Jane must have eaten everything, hungry baby," I said to myself and I knew it was time for a grocery run. I wrote a small note on the fridge saying I was going shopping so that Jane doesn't search for me. Since it was the end of November it's really cold. I wore my coat and took my phone and keys the grocery store was a walkable distance so I decided to get some fresh air and walk there. As I stepped out the air was cold and crisp as it hit me softly it was a bearable one. Today it was even more empty than expected since it's a weekday. Now I reached the story and I started getting all the stuff needed.