Chapter 2

TIME SKIP TO THE DAY OF THE INTERVIEW

I got up early today as I had an interview with the KIM GROUP OF COMPANIES. I applied as the CEO's personal assistant as it's the experience I want to get. From what I know about this company it was owned by 3 brothers who are famous all over Korea. Young, energetic, and successful businessmen. They are millionaires at a very young age and I'm glad I could learn from them. I quickly did my morning routine and dressed up in a formal outfit, I did a few other chores and I was ready to go. I made myself toast and scrambled eggs to keep it simple.

I gathered all my belongings and closed the door behind me. I went to my car and drove off to the company. Later I stood out of the company it was really big.... as big as my dad's companies. I entered the lobby the interior was so well done and it seemed to have a modern touch to it which I really like. I went to the receptionist who looked as beautiful as a model in fact everyone I ran into was very pretty actually. "How can I help you miss !?" She said but with a blank face "I'm Choi y/n I'm here for an interview today," I said "Let me look up," she said as she typed a few things on her computer.

After a few minutes, I went to the 5th floor as instructed by the receptionist. There was a huge hallway that leads to a room where there was a big door and a medium-sized door right next to it. And I saw a line of people sitting and I assumed they are also here to attend the interview and honestly, I was a little nervous indeed. Soon a well-dressed lady gathered our attention as she stepped out of the big doors. "The interview has been paused for a while as Mr Kim is running a bit late due to business issues the interview will resume in 30 minutes, you can step out if you want to,".

"30 minutes..." I said to myself as I planned on getting a cup of coffee in the meantime. I went to the 7th floor which was the cafeteria. It was almost like a cafe that had everything in there. You could work in this company just for its cafeteria. I soon gave my order and sat in the corner. A waitress handed me my order!! yes, your order gets served to you how cool is that? I was about to drink my coffee when I looked up to see the waitress looking down at me.

"Is there anything I can help you with !?" I asked as she kept looking at me "I've never seen you here... New employee!?" She asked smiling. "Well if I get selected I will be one," I said smiling back at her. She was actually very friendly to all the other employees here. "Oh, your on an interview here !?" I nodded "Is it for the personal secretary !?" She asked and I nodded again. "Oh ... Then I better tell you this," she said looking directly into my eyes "If you are going to be the secretary of the eldest one or the middle one it's ok ...." She paused for a while "but if you're going to be the secretary of the youngest one you will have a bad time," she said.

I gulped as I had various thoughts running through my mind. She then took her leave and I started drinking my coffee. Suddenly my 20 minutes timer had gone off and I knew I should head back to the interview. Though I wanted to ask her more about the youngest brother I didn't have time so I stormed off. Later I was back in the line waiting for the interview and still thinking about what the waitress has told me about the third brother.

"Ms Choi y/n? You are up now," the lady said. I stood up and went in. I opened the door to find three men dressed in crisp suits and the lady standing beside them. The first man had long broad shoulders that seemed to go well with the suit that cost a lot of money, he had plump lips and a very charming and confident face. The second man looked serious but calm, he had lovely black hair and he seemed tall and he looked very cute as his dimples popped out. The third guy also had black hair and his face looked like that of a model and his body was fit and his fingers were so lean and nice. And one more thing... All of them looked hot AF !!!. Like does it run in the family?