Chapter 5

The next day I got up pretty early so I decided to make breakfast I'm not going to make a fool of myself this time. I'm not bad at cooking but I didn't have the time so mostly I would get breakfast outside but today I felt great actually. Though I got up early I was refreshed so I prepared myself breakfast and lunch this time. So I packed my lunch and got ready for the day. The first rule that Mr Kim had for me was I should be the first one to greet him when he sets foot in the office. I really don't know why but there is no space to question him all he would say is "do what I say". So I left my house after eating breakfast of course and taking my packed lunch along with me.

I drove off and there was no traffic also. "Today so far everything was good," I said to myself as I went into my office and looked at Mr Kim's schedule today. He was very busy today he had 3 meetings and an important brunch meeting today along with a lot of paperwork to attend and he is supervising the new ad and photoshoot for his clothing line's new release. I walked down the hall when I saw a confused Mr Min standing near the vending machine. "Good morning Mr Min," I said giving him a bow. "Ahh y/n," he said still looking at the vending machine.

"Is there something bothering you!?" I asked him. "Yes actually I want to drink something and I can't choose between cider and coffee," he said scratching his head. "How about an iced Americano!?" I said and his head immediately looked at me. "Wow y/n you are a genius," he said patting my shoulder and he walked away but turned midway "And you can call me Yoongi," he said and I nodded. When I was about to enter my cabin someone called my name. "Y/n!?" I turned to see Mr Kim who just arrived at work. "You forgot rule number one!?" He said looking at me.

He entered his cabin and I followed behind. "I do remember sir but it's difficult to wait outside the building for your arrival as I have a lot of work to do could you maybe reconsider that rule!?" He started walking close to me "You dare talk against me !?" He said raising an eyebrow. He was so close I took a deep breath and I  could smell him and my God he smelled so good sooo good that I would get intoxicated... No y/n what are you thinking it's just a smell. I quickly closed my eyes. I had this habit since childhood I am very bad at maintaining eye contact so if anyone came close to me or look me in the eyes I would close my eyes I do this when I'm in fear or when I'm too shy. Wait what ... Why should I be shy of taehyung... I'm definitely not scared but still... Ahhhh.

He stared through my eyes as if he could read my brain. "It's Gucci it will smell good and don't feel shy y/n we may encounter more than this it's just the beginning," he said giving me a smirk and walked out of his cabin leaving me in shock. What does he mean encounter more than this ...my head started spinning for a minute.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Another day of work," I said happily smiling at the mirror. I've never been happy to come to work but after y/n came I didn't want to leave work at all. When I get close to her and the way she gets flustered and bright red God she was cute. I later drove off and parked my car and went in as per my rules y/n should be waiting for me outside but there was no sign of her so I went to my cabin to see her entering hers so I called out her name "y/n!?" She turned around to see me. "You forgot rule number one!?" I asked trying to be serious but damn it was difficult her dress was elegant and her hair and makeup were nicely done when she walked close to me I could smell her she smelled like soft peaches. I'm controlling myself because it's y/n if there was anyone in this place they wouldn't have lasted this long.

I've also been controlling myself not to fall for other girls as all I wanted to have was y/n, her in my arms. Making out was a daily routine but after y/n came I'm controlling myself I didn't want her to lose trust in me. I went into my room and she followed close behind." I do remember sir but it's difficult to wait outside the building for your arrival as I have a lot of work to do could you maybe reconsider that rule!?" she said and I was quite surprised that she is no more the scared high school girl who doesn't talk back. "You dare talk against me !?" I said raising an eyebrow and walking towards her I couldn't control it anymore. She immediately went back and when I was too close she took a deep breath.