Chapter 2

No One POV:

      A zombie is eating a man on a deserted road. It chewed and gulped. It looked up just in time for a yellow hummer to run it over.

    It rolled and growled then looked up. A blade on a wheel of a school bus hit it in the head making blood splatter on the side on the side of the bus.

    The man driving the bus laughs. "That was a juicy one, huh?" He looks back at the laughing kids. The hummer,school bus, a news van, an ambulance, a army truck, and a diesel truck all drove down the road.

    A red haired woman drove the hummer and lifted her walkie to her mouth. "Hey Carlos. This is Claire. You got any smokes?" A blonde teenage girl who is doing her make up looked at her and shook her head with a chuckle.

"No," a man's voice came through the walkie. "Like I'm supposed to believe that," she lightly scoffed. Carlos who is driving the diesel truck chuckled," Claire would I lie to you?"

L.J who is driving the army truck walkie went off, "L.J." He smiled and lifted the walkie. "Claire Redfield. How can I help you?"

The blonde girl is looking at in a mirror and doing her eyeliner. Claire pressed the button, "got any smokes?" "No can do."

She sighed and looked out her window briefly, "how about alternate." L.J looked at the guy next to him. "Sorry to say we're out of that too."

A African American woman driving the ambulance exclaimed, " you gotta be shitting me. Otto?"

"Sorry campers. Smoked the last of it back in Salt Lake," Otto the man who is driving the bus said. "Damn," the African American woman whispered. Claire put down her walkie, "damn it," she said disappointedly.

     "Yeah people it really is the end of the world," they heard L.J say disappointedly over the walkie. Claire threw her empty pack of cigarette box out her window. A lone zombie growls and started following their cars slowly.

~~~~

"Gentlemen," Dr. Isaacs said walking into a room full of men in business suits. They are all sitting around a huge round table.

Albert is sitting at the head of the table with a red glowing spider on his chest.

    "Dr. Isaacs. How good of the science division to join us," he smiled at him. Dr. Isaacs stared at him, "chairman Wesker. I've been busy."

     A man started talking to Dr. Isaacs, "on the subject of the biohazard, what does the science division have to report?" He asked him.

    Dr. Isaacs smiled and walked towards him. "Well, we now know conclusively that they have no real need for sustenance. They hunger for flesh but do not require it."

     He stood next to Wesker. "My research indicates they could remain active for decades," he said looking at the men. They looked at him in disbelief.