Chapter 8

Alice POV:

I looked around the dark house confused. Where is everybody? Why aren't I in the desert with everybody? I walked around confused.

"Mom! There you are. Come on, you're going to be late," Hope grabbed my hand and pulled me with her. Huh? What's going on? "Late for what?" I asked stopping in front of a door that Hope led me too.

Hope giggled and looked at me, "well for your wedding of course. Here," she handed me a bouquet. Wedding? I looked down at myself and sure enough I have a wedding dress on.

   I looked at Hope and noticed she's dressed in a woman's suit holding out her arm to me with a smile. Um ok. I held onto her arm and Hope beamed a smile at me before looking forward.

    The doors opened and the wedding song came on. "Ready?" Hope excitedly asked and I gave her a small smile. We began walking down the aisle and I looked ahead, connecting eyes with Claire who is wearing a wedding dress with a smile on her face.

I noticed Angie and Kmart standing next to her. When we reached her, Hope gave my hand to Claire and kissed our cheeks then stood beside me. Claire smiled at me and squeezed my hand.

   I smiled slightly and looked at the guests, all of our friends are there. My breath hitched at the Umbrella soldiers behind them. I looked at Hope and Claire in concern but they just smiled.

A throat cleared, "dearly beloved we are gathered here today to see Project Alice get married." My eyes went wide, I know that voice. I slowly turned to my right and swallowed roughly.

Dr.Isaacs stood there in all black with an evil grin. No, it can't be. He looked at the guests and his grin widened. I looked back and gasped in horror. Our friends are dead with gunshot wounds.

I looked around and noticed I am alone at the alter. Where's my daughters,Kmart and Claire? "M-mom," came Hope's shaky voice and I turned completely around.

   There stood my daughters and Claire with a masked person behind Hope and Claire holding a gun to their heads while Isaacs points one at Angie and Kmart.

"No, wait. Take me instead. Wait,wait!" I yelled frantically wanting nothing more than to run over and stole them but I couldn't move. They pulled the triggers, "Nooooo!" Their blood splattered on me.

   I fell to my knees sobbing, "no,no,no. No!" I sobbed into my hands then heard footsteps stop in-front of me. I looked up and glared hatefully with tears going my face at the masked person.

   "I'm gonna kill you," I spat clenching my fists in my lap. They chuckled darkly. "No you won't," they said with a raspy voice.

   They took off their mask revealing the person to be me and evil me smirking at me darkly. I looked at her in shock. The evil me pointed her gun at my head and pulled the trigger.

   I sprang up sweaty and panting. "Are you okay, baby," Claire asked rubbing my back gently. I closed my eyes and swallowed roughly then wiped my sweat off my face.

    I felt lips press against mine gently. I kissed back then tasted a metallic taste on my lips. My eyebrows furrowed, I pulled back and looked at Claire in horror.

    She has blood coming out of her eyes and nose. Claire titled her head, "what's wrong?" Before I can say or do anything, she started coughing up blood and fell back.

   "Claire!" I held onto her not knowing what's happening. She looked at me scared. Did I do this? A loud bang went off and Claire sank down with a gunshot wound on her head.