Chapter 9

Alice POV:

   Claire and the others drove down and parked. They get off and Claire gave out orders. Not gonna lie seeing Claire in leader mode is hot.

   A nudge on my side broke me out of staring at Claire. I turned to Hope with a innocent smile. She shook her head with a chuckle, "I'm gonna go help. Love you, mom."

   She kissed me on the cheek and walked off. "Love you too, honey," I said knowing she heard me. I walked over to Claire and helped. I also told her about the room and that Hope spelled it to keep the kids out. She nodded in approval.

No One POV:

    Dr. Isaacs walked towards a man strapped in a chair with a needle full of blood. The man struggled to get out as Dr. Isaacs got near him. "No. Please, no," he whimpered as Dr. Isaacs smiled at him.

Two strong hands held his head in place. Dr. Isaacs stabbed the needle into his neck and pushed the blood in then pulled back. The man holding his head snapped his neck and moved to stand next to Dr. Isaacs.

    They watched and waited for the man to wake up. A couple minutes later he woke up gasping for air. "I-it hurts," he screamed out. "John," Isaacs nodded to the man next to him then gestured to the tied man.

    John nodded and walked to the screaming man with a cup of blood. "Open your mouth," John ordered. The man jerked away from him. That angered John so he gripped the man's jaw tightly and hissed, "open your mouth."

    John forced his mouth open when he didn't open it and poured the blood in then held his mouth closed so the man has no choice but to swallow. The man whimpered and swallowed.

    John pushed the man's head back, "good doggie." Then he stood next to Isaacs watching the man's reaction. The man started jerking and gasping for air.

He screamed with a roar mixed in. Veins appeared under his eyes and fangs came out. Dr. Isaacs smirked in victory but it soon fell when the man started coughing roughly.

Blood came out of his eyes,nose and mouth. The man shook his head violently snarling. The man stopped abruptly and sank down the chair dead. Dr. Isaacs sighed frustrated.

   The man lifted his head slowly and inhaled deeply. He started snapping his jaws at them while growling. The man busted out of the restraints and lunged at them.

John tried stopping him which resulted in them fighting. Dr. Isaacs backed out of the room and closed the glass doors on them, watching the man try biting John.

He sighed frustrated another failed attempt. He knew it wouldn't work but still it god rid of his problem which was the werewolf. He was planning on taking the antivirus and running away.

John yelled out as the man bit into his neck. He shoved his hand into his chest and pulled out his heart then shoved him back. The man stumbled back before looking up growling then lunges again but John snapped his neck.

Just to be sure he's dead John stabbed the man in the head with his knife. John touched his neck and winced. He turned to Isaacs, "I-I need Hope's blood," he held a hand to his wound.

Dr. Isaacs just looked at him, "that was the last of it." John blinked a couple times not wanting to believe it then grew angry. He sped to the doors stopping right in front of Isaacs with the door between them.

"Why did you make me come in here knowing you would use the last of it! You know a werewolf bite is fatal to a vampire! Why!" John spat at him feeling betrayed. Dr. Isaacs didn't answer he just shrugged like he didn't know why but he knows exactly why.