Chapter 13

Hope POV:

After burying Otto and a few others, the remaining members went into the back of the army truck or with Carlos in the diesel. I sat in the middle this time since Kmart and Angie needed comfort.

They both had their heads on my shoulders while I had an arm around them. We put Zeus in the back where his dog bed is. "W-what was that? Do you guys know?" Ma asks glancing back to me then looks at mom before focusing back on the road.

   She says driving distracts her, which she needs. I shook my head having no idea what the hell those things were. "The T-virus must have mutated them like it did to Matt," Mom groans quietly that only I heard, and leans her head back against the head rest.

   I stare in worry before whispering a healing spell. Mom sighs in relief before looking back at me. I nod slightly with a smile. Mom smiles lovingly and squeezes my knee affectionately then turns back to the front. I lean my head on Kmart's and close my eyes.

A few hours later......

    "Hope?" Somebody shakes my leg gently. I grumble and tighten my hold. I heard a lot of giggling. Then I felt a smack on my leg, "Hope!" I spring up, "I didn't do it, it was L.J!" I look around frantically before looking at my moms amused faces.

   I laugh nervously releasing Kmart and Angie from my hold, hearing them giggle. "What did you guys do?" Ma asks raising her eyebrow with a smile. "Nothing," I said quickly with a nervous smile.

    They shake their heads with a chuckle. "Well, we're staying here for the night," Mom says gesturing to a diner? I nod and get out of the car with everybody.

I see everybody setting up camp. "Don't we still have to check it out first?" I look around confused. "Well, since someone was asleep, L.J and I went check it out ourselves," Carlos told me and messed up my hair.

I groan and fix it. Jerk. I punch his arm making him wince and hold it. "Alright you guys know the drill. Look for any gas, food, ammo. Anything we could find use for," Ma orders us.

Everybody split up to look. Kmart and I walk in the diner and look around. We look at all the pictures of old cars and the different kinds of decorations. I notice a sign on the wall and grin.

    I walk behind Kmart and wrap my arms around her waist while we walk around looking for anything useful. Kmart leans back and holds onto my arms. "Now I've had the time of my life, no I never felt like this before, yes I swear it's the truth and I owe it all to you," I sing softly in her ear and kiss her cheek.

   She giggles and turns around in my arms and puts her hands on my chest. "Cause I've had the time of my life and I owe it all to you," Kmart sings softly, looking into my eyes and she cups my face gently.

I smile gently and lean my forehead against hers. "I love you," I graze my lips over hers. Kmart presses her lips against mine then pulls back biting my bottom lip gently then releases it. "I love you too, Alpha," she smiles innocently as I look at her with my darkened eyes.

   How can she go from innocent to naughty so quickly. Do all girls do that? "Come one, Alpha. We have to keep looking," Kmart smiles innocently at me then moves away dragging her hand down my stomach.

   I growl lowly, feeling my eyes glow and my mini me harden. We found out very quickly that we both have kinks, well if you can call them kinks. Mine is being called Alpha and hers is being called Babygirl.

   My eyes follow Kmart as she heads into another room. I follow her and notice it's some sort of office. Kmart is bent over looking in drawer, I smirk.