Chapter 10

Kmart POV:

    I woke up to the sun shining in my face and strong arms holding me. I checked the time on my watch that's on the dresser. Huh it's 7 am.

I put the watch down and turned around facing Hope. I smile at the cute way her nose twitches in her sleep. I traced her soulmate mark on her collarbone softly.

Last night was amazing. Hope did everything so gently and carefully. She made my first time special or should I say our first time.

I can't lie, I was relieved when Hope said she was still a virgin also. Nobody got to experience what I did and nobody ever will. I know I sound possessive but you would be too if your mate is this hot and has a huge member.

Speaking of its currently poking my thigh. I look down at it. God how did that fit in me. It's gotta be at least 8 inches maybe bigger. "Mm Kmart," Hope moans in her sleep and pulls me closer.I smirk and gently push her on her back. Thankfully she didn't wake up.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

    Her dick stood straight up. I kiss down her abs moving between her legs and gently grabbed ahold of her dick feeling it twitch in my hand. I stroked her with both of my hands.

   Hope sighed in her sleep making me look at her. She's still asleep. I kissed the head before wrapping my mouth around it. I flicked my tongue over the slit tasting her precum.

It is a unique taste not terrible to be honest. I went further down before gagging as her tip hit the back of my throat. God her dick wasn't even all the way in my mouth yet before her tip hit the back of my throat.

I pulled back to catch my breath before going back and stroking the inches I couldn't fit in my mouth. "Wha-, fuck babygirl," Hope moans and fists my hair.

I look up still sucking, seeing Hope looking down at me with dark blue eyes. I keep eye contact while bobbing my head up and down. She groans, "god you're so hot."

I answered by sucking harder making her moan loud. Thank god for the spell she put up. Wet slurping sounds and Hope moaning filled the room. I rubbed her abs as I bobbed my head.

I felt them tense and felt her try and push me away but I just took her further in my mouth. "I'm gonna-," she moans loudly and jerked up in my mouth making me gag a little then I felt her cum shoot in my mouth.

I swallowed all of it then kiss the head and crawled up her body. Her eyes are closed shut and she's panting. I sat on her lower stomach and looked at her with a smile.

"Good morning, baby," I said tracing her abs. Hope chuckled and opened her eyes to look at me. "A very good morning, princess," she put her hands on my hips and sat up only using her abdominal muscles. Yup it's official I have a very sexy mate.

I wrap my arms around her neck. Hope leaned forward and pressed her lips against mine. I moved my lips against hers and granted her access when I felt her lick my lip.

Our tongues battled for dominance which she won of course. I rock back and forth in her lap trying to get some relief. Hope trailed her hand down to my wet center.

I broke the kiss and moan in relief from being touched where I desperately need. "Does sucking my dick turn you on, babygirl?," Hope husk out nipping and sucking on my neck making me throw my head back with a moan at her words.

"Y-yes baby," I moan loudly feeling Hope slip a finger in. She moved her finger while rubbing my clit with her thumb. I moan and tangle my hands in her hair as she sucks on my boobs.