Chapter 11

Claire's POV:

      Alice and I are walking to the girls where they are behind the hummer practicing magic. I was shocked that is a witch. Well, sorta a witch.

     A siphoner to be exact. I'm glad she found out what she is. The incident she told me about when she was younger bothered her. So when Hope figured it out you could tell the weight of not knowing what she is lifted off her shoulders.

    I'm glad Kmart knows finally. "L.J can you help us with something real quick?" Hope asked dragging him to the middle. He looked at them kinda nervous.

   "O-okay. I'm not gonna get hurt right?" He said looking at Hope for reassurance. Hope put a thoughtful expression on that you could tell was playful but the only one who couldn't was L.J.

    He looked at her alarmed, "Spidey?" Her facade broke and she giggled. "No you're not gonna get hurt, I promise. If you do I'll heal you," she told him with a sincere smile.

He sighed and nodded. Hope turned to Kmart and whispered something in her ear. Alice and I sat back to watch with Betty,Angie, and Carlos. Hope looked at L.J, "ready?" He nodded.

"Imitanor Pupulus," she moved her hands a certain way. L.J who had his eyes closed opened one to see what happened. He opened both, looking at Hope confused.

"Nothing ha-," Hope put her hand over her mouth making L.J do the same. He looked down at his hand then to Hope with wide eyes. She slowly put her hand down making him do the same.

"Why did I do that?" He asked astonished. Hope smiled, "it's a basic mimic spell. Anything I do you do." She punched the air and he did the same.

   Woah. Magic fascinates me. I never met a witch before only a wolf, Leon. Seeing it in person is so cool. "Hope," Carlos called her. She turned her head to him.

He pointed to his ear. She nodded and stared at him. Carlos said something low where we couldn't even hear. We watched as a smirk appear on Hope's face and she turned to face L.J.

She said something to Kmart and Kmart grinned, moving over a little. "Why is she moving away? What did Carlos tell you. Come on Spidey. It's me your favorite brother. Oh Shit!" He rambled on frantically before yelling out as Hope did a backflip resulting in him doing the same.

"Damn it, Carlos!" He yelled at him making everybody start laughing. Oh there's never a dull moment with those three sometimes four with Angie joining in. Hope giggled and moved her hands a certain way.

She raised her hand in the air and when L.J didn't copy she nodded her head. "Okay. Ready, Kmart? Just like we practiced," Hope held out her hand and Kmart grabbed it.

Kmart looked at Hope hesitant but Hope gave her a soft smile and nod. Kmart let out a sigh then their hands started glowing. She let go of her hand and faced L.J.

"Imitanor Pupulus," she moved her hands like Hope did. She lifted her slowly and laughed as L.J copied her. "I did it, baby!" She squealed, hugging Hope excitedly. Hope laughed and wrapped her arms around her.

I sigh happily and lean my head on Alice's shoulder. I smile as I felt her kiss my head and rest her head on mine. "Look, love," Alice nudged me pointing to L.J who is jumping up and down.