Aesop X Reader Part 2

So sorry for the long wait guys;;; Just to let you know, this story actually continues from the part where Aesop kidnaps (Y/N) so if you have already forgotten what happened in the first part feel free to read it again X,D Apologies if the story seems completely off;; It has been a long time since I last wrote anything :,) 

Warnings: Mentions of abuse and stockholm syndrome(?)

~~~

Right after the female student had accepted the confession from her senior who turned out to be her stalker and soon to be kidnapper, (Y/N) could not deny the fact that she felt curious or eager to see how everything would play out from now onwards. Despite the bizarre event earlier on, both kidnapper and victim continued to walk side by side as if nothing had ever happened in the first place.

Aesop was still a little concerned at how everything was going so smoothly especially when his junior expressed no signs of struggle, he had anticipated that the least she could do was to run away or scream for help when faced with danger. (Y/N) on the other hand, found the situation to be rather entertaining instead. Wondering how long would it be until Aesop finally crumbled under the pressure of being caught for his crimes one day.

Of course, (Y/N) certainly has no plans on having her kidnapper caught so early which was why they were at a nearby river in the first place. The river was a perfect stage for her as this was where she would leave behind all the belongings she was carrying with her. The venue was not exactly far from her house and anyone could reach here just by simply walking. "And send~ That should do it." The female student spoke aloud in a sing-song tone, with one hand holding onto her phone and the other pushing her (H/C) hair behind her ears.

"Do you really have to go through all this trouble?" The young man questions as he watches the phone which was once in her hand now thrown inside the river and the shoes she was wearing were now neatly placed on the edge of the ground. Judging by what he has observed so far, there was no need to ask what on earth was she exactly planning but he felt the need to ask why she was doing all the troublesome tasks when he could have done it himself.

"Well, I don't see any point of bringing all these junk with me. Wouldn't it be better to discard them now than later?" Aesop then slowly nods his head in agreement but the answer he received was not the one he wanted to hear. The embalmer wanted to know why she was willing to go so far to the point where not only does she carry out the tasks he was supposed to do but also giving false information to her close friends which will most likely cause them to be extremely worried.

That was something he could think about later on as their first priority now was to get out of here as soon as possible. They were fortunate enough that it would be hours until daylight would come again and the fact that there weren't many security cameras around in the neighbourhood which makes the embalmer's job much easier. He then proceeds to remove the hoodie he was wearing, handing it over for (Y/N) to wear it instead.

Just when the female student was ready to set off, she raised an eyebrow at Aesop's new position when he suddenly crouched down, his back facing her. "Uhm...Did you perhaps drop something?" Her head was tilted to the side slightly, pondering if she should lend a helping hand so they would be able to leave faster before anyone spots both of them.

"I'll carry you back."

"Huh?"

Judging by her reaction, Aesop was under the assumption that (Y/N) was disturbed at the thought of being carried by him and he could somewhat understand where she was coming from. The hesitance displayed on her face was only natural but the idea of having the female student walk without a proper footwear makes him feel unsettled. "Sorry...If you find it uncomfortable you don't have to. My shoes are not the best fit for you but-" Before he had the chance to finish voicing out his suggestion, a soft giggle could be heard.