Naib Subedar x Reader

I tried writing some angst and it didn't turn out to be as good as I thought it would :,)) I hope you guys will still enjoy it though;;

WARNING: If you suffer from PTSD/Claustrophobia I highly recommend you to skip to the last part if you feel uncomfortable with the topic;; It's not well written but if it causes you discomfort please skip it!!

~~~ 

Holy shit I'm going to die!' (Y/N) screams internally as she did her best to kite the hunter since they were only left with two more ciphers. She hoped that she would be able to distract the hunter until there was only one cipher left if not better. She wasn't exactly in the best condition to distract the hunter now, if the wounds she had was already healed, she could probably last longer. 'I only have one more chance...' She held in her breath as she barely dodged Wu Chang's bell, her hands reached into her pocket, pulling out a taser just in case if she almost got hit.

"Sorry!" She apologised as she used her taser on Wu Chang before he could land a hit, the stun would only last for five seconds at most so she had to use that time to run as far as possible. 'Why hasn't any of the cipher been finished yet?!' Fear started building up within her when her heart beat increased, indicating that the hunter was already catching up. Just before she could turn to a corner, she felt someone pull the collar of her blouse out of the blue, causing her to choke and panic for a brief moment. "Shit sorry." Naib whispers, this time grabbing her arm and pulling her towards the locker with him to hide away from the hunter, noticing how close they had gotten to the locker, she got even more scared and tried to escape from Naib's iron grip.

"W-Wait! There's still time to run!" She tried to protest his idea of hiding in the locker when she couldn't escape from his grip, he clicked his tongue out from annoyance, turning back to face the Detective. "We can't outrun him, it's too risky for us to be hit by him now that we're this close to winning." Naib responded, opening the locker and forcing her into it before squeezing in himself, closing the door behind him. There was barely any space for them in there and their bodies were squished together, her hands were placed against his chest but that was the least of his concerns for now, being the taller person, he peeked out from the hole to see Wu Chang arriving at the area where they were hiding. Noticing (Y/N)'s loud panting, he used one of his hands to cover her mouth while controlling his own breathing, waiting for the hunter to pass.

After walking around the area to check for any survivors, to Wu Chang's dismay he found none and left the area immediately, there was no time to waste since one cipher had been completed. "Okay, he's go-" He paused his sentence when he felt her hands shaking, actually her whole entire body was shaking and her head was lowered. "Hey, what's wrong?" His cold demeanour had long dropped, he waited for a response but there was none. First things first, they had to get out from the locker. He immediately opened the door and brought (Y/N) out as well, hoping that her shaking would gradually decrease but nothing happened and she suddenly fell to the floor as if her legs had lost its strength, unable to support her own weight. "Oh shit..." He curses softly and carefully bends down to her height, placing his right hand on her shoulder.

Even after Wu Chang had long left the area, her heart was still beating rapidly, fear had completely overwhelmed her, that fear, she had felt it somewhere before she had arrived at the manor, way before she was adopted into a new and loving family. She clasped her hands together as her eyes shut tightly, trying her best to calm down her shaking along with her uneven breathing. 'Why? Why? After all this time...why are you coming back to haunt me?' The memories of her own parents punishing her came flooding back, it was truly hell for her back then. If she misbehaved or did something that her parents disliked, they would shove her into a tiny closet or the dark basement, leaving her for days with no food or water. Even if she apologised or cried out to them, they would pretend as if she wasn't there in the first place.