Aesop x Reader Part 1

And I think I wrote too much again aha :,))) I wouldn't highly recommend people who have traumatic past experience to read it since the story contains contents such as abuse;;; If you feel uncomfortable with these kind of topics then please skip it;;;; Even if it's not that well written or too detailed, I do not wish to cause any discomfort for my readers

Warnings: Mention of abuse and stalking

~~~

(Y/N) (L/n). She was a model student who always strived for the best, constantly getting high marks for her results no matter how minor or crucial the tests and exams were. She was also a member of the student council which impressed most of her classmates since being one would only mean that they were far more busier than anyone else, needing to balance out their studies and duties. Due to the fact that she had done excellent in both areas, there were many who admired and loved her. That was how most people viewed her.

But to Aesop, she was different. Her strong and bright personality was only a facade. Although she had many friends that surrounded her, she never got too close to them, it was as if there was an invisible wall between them. When no one else was looking, her bright (E/C) would turn dull until it reflected nothing. It was hollow. She appeared to be a complete opposite of (Y/N) (L/N) that many would recognise. How did he know? He was her stalker after all.

At the very beginning of his last year of school, he was never interested in the model student, he never even thought of speaking to her. He had no intentions of getting close since he preferred to be alone, wanting to mind his own business instead of poking into others'. But one fateful day, they finally met and that was where his unhealthy obsession started.

~

'Ah, it's already this late.' Aesop widened his eyes in surprise when he took out his phone to check the timing. He never knew how much time had passed when he decided to spend his time in the library to focus on his studies alone, it was one of the few places where he could relax since it was not crowded and it was quiet. 'I should stop by the supermarket while I'm at it...' He ponders, causing him not to notice a smaller figure that had rushed past him until he felt a sudden 'bump' to his shoulder which caused him to drop his phone from the impact.

They looked as if they were getting chased but thankfully, whoever it was had the manners to stop and apologise. 'Tsk.' He clicked his tongue out of annoyance due to the fact that his newly bought phone had a huge crack on the screen. Well, at least it still worked. He only needed to fork out a bit of money to get the screen to be repaired. "Oh no! I am so sorry! I didn't mean to do that!" The female student bows her head as she apologises, starting to feel anxious since she did not have the money to pay for the damage which she had caused.

"No worries, the phone still works just fine." He explains in a calm manner as he placed his phone back inside his pockets again, paying attention to the person in front of him hoping to end this conversation as soon as possible. To his dismay, she still continued to apologise to him and asked for his name and class so that she could give him money to fix his phone. Not entirely agreeing with the idea, Aesop suggested that she should buy a drink or snack instead as repayment. After a few minutes of debatement, she finally gave in.

"So your name is..."

"Aesop Carl." He simply replies in a monotone.

"Oh it's a unique name...My name is (Y/N) (L/N)." He was surprised to hear the name but it did not make him flustered or anything of the sort. He still remained composed and nodded his head in acknowledgement. "I need to head off first...I'm in a hurry. I hope you don't mind."

"O-Oh no! It's fine! I need to rush off too. I'll see you soon then!" And with that, she started to sprint off once again. He certainly wasn't expecting her to be such a klutz but something in his mind had been disturbing him ever since they met, he brushed it off at first but that uneasy feeling followed him even after he reached back home. The image of fear in her eyes did not fade away. It made him curious, curious to know what caused her to be so scared. And what disturbs him the most is that he felt attracted by it.