Yandere Norton X Reader

Hoo b o y- This has been requested since the beginning of my internship so I hope it turns out way better than the previous story. For once I actually lowkey actually like what I wrote even though it's not the best or maybe that's just me being bias towards yanderes :,))) Anyways- I hope you guys will have fun reading it somehow X,D

Warning: Mention of violence

~~~

With every desperate breath she took, the female survivor dared not to stop her legs, continuing pushing herself to her limits to move as fast as possible unless she wanted to stay with the vile man she used to place her trust in so much. Even though there wasn't any hunter in sight, adrenaline continued to rush in her body and it literally felt as if her heart was going to leap out from the rib cage.

The nurse mentally scolds herself for not memorizing the exact location of the exit gates despite the fact that she was rather new and had yet to adapt to her new surroundings. Although this was not the perfect time to indulge in her regrets or self-pity, she was unable to bring herself to stop recalling the memories she has spent in the manor for the past two months, wondering which part was the moment when everything was heading south.

Has the red flag always been there when he uses up his own time to personally give her advice, was it there when he always gave her such kind treatment without expecting anything in return...? Even if she could pinpoint when the event had started, would there be a chance for her to stop the survivor she considered as a trusted friend? Probably not since it was already far too late the moment her eyes landed on the embalmer's beaten up face and the blood which was stained on the prospector's glove.

The faith they had between them was long gone and (Y/N) was not foolish or naive enough to believe that Norton Campbell would still continue to play as the role of the nice guy anymore, regardless of her options to remain quiet or not about the incident she had witnessed.

'Where is it? Where is it?!' (Y/N) silently cries, praying to find the exit soon so she could seek help before attempting to rescue Aesop on her own while there was a mad person still on the loose. Hope begins to build up within her when she finally spots the exit gate, making a direct beeline towards it but unfortunately, it appears lady luck was not by the nurse's side when a magnet was thrown towards her direction.

The female survivor was pulled back by the force and before she could even realise it, her body had collided with the prospector's and one of his arms were firmly wrapped around her waist while the other was covering her mouth in order to prevent the nurse from screaming out, though there wasn't much point in doing so due to the fact that the last survivor has been knocked out cold and the hunter was only there to observe.

"Ahh...look at what you have made me do. I told you to maintain your distance with him didn't I?" Norton spoke out in an unamused tone, clicking his tongue in slight irritation as the plan he had carefully crafted was crumbling before his very eyes. Upon hearing his words, (Y/N) shot him a glare in response while thrashing around in his arms. Of course the prospector was not pleased by her actions so in return, he tightened his grip furthermore to the point where it was both uncomfortable and painful.

"I don't like that look in your eyes..." He commented in a calm low voice but the expression he was showing told the female survivor otherwise. "But it's okay...sooner or later you will come to understand my intentions. Don't worry, I will be there to remind you every day. We will always be together from today onwards. After all..." The frown he wore previously turned into a gentle smile, causing her body to shudder. Even though the male survivor could see she was growing nervous with each passing second, he did nothing to ease the feeling but worsened it instead as he lowered his head next to her ears.