Joseph x reader part 1

Oh god I never thought that it would be this long- I'm pretty sure ya'll would already be asleep before even finishing it X,D uh have fun reading *laughs nervously* It's full of gibberish. Reasons why not to write a fanfic at 12am

~~~

Being the head maid of the Desaulniers was not an easy job. (Y/N) starts the day by waking up at 5am in the morning to prepare herself to ensure that she was in proper attire to serve the family. Next, she gave out instructions to the other maids and butlers in the mansion and supervised them to make sure they were carrying out their duties and not slacking off. The mansion has to be in its most perfect state so that invited guests would be in awe when they would arrive.

After the cleaning part is done, she has to check up on the garden. One of the Desaulniers's pride is their garden where Mrs Desaulniers would hold her tea party sessions in, many guests along with the owners are always pleased to see the beautiful garden which matches the mansion perfectly even though there were many flowers of different shapes, sizes, colours and scents. (Y/N) was the one who was placed in charge to oversee the gardeners of the mansion as well, not only that but she would give her suggestions to improve the looks of the garden which would meet Mrs Desaulniers's standards. This of course made her very impressed with the maid's actions and she was praised by her most of the time. Mrs Desaulnier was so fond of (Y/N) that she would even invite her to have tea.

At 8am, once the preparation with the garden is done, she arrives at the door to Joseph's room to wake him up since she was assigned to be his personal attendant too. Mrs Desaulnier recommended to her husband that (Y/N) would be the one who is most suited to be his attendant as she was about the same age as their son, she also thought that it would be nice for Joseph to talk with someone of his age.

"Master, may I come in?" She asks after knocking on the door three times but she did not receive any response from him which made her suspect that he was still sleeping. As much as she would love for him to get the rest that he deserves, it would be bad if they would be behind schedule. She then enters his room, walking towards the bed where Joseph is sleeping. 'My, how does he still look so beautiful even when he's sleeping?' (Y/N) thought as she headed over to the window, opening up the curtain to allow the sunlight to enter into the room.

A small groan escaped from Joseph's lips as he turned away from the window's direction, hoping to block out the sunlight. "Master, it's time to wake up. Breakfast will be ready in a few minutes or so." (Y/N) strictly said, pulling the blanket off him in an attempt to get his body up and off the bed. Right after hearing her angelic voice, Joseph's eyes flutter open to reveal his crystal blue eyes that reflect in the light. 'Seriously how can a man be this beautiful.' (Y/N) quickly shook away her thoughts to focus on the task before her.

"Oh what a pleasant morning this is. I didn't know an angel would be greeting me." He beams, at that moment, (Y/N) could not differentiate which was brighter, the sun or his smile and again, once again she had to shake away her thoughts to prevent herself from getting distracted and remained composed. "Now that you're up, please freshen up. Today will be a busy day." Joseph's schedule for today was quite packed and intense which made the maids and butlers's work all the more brutal. Joseph was slow in his movements which forced the poor attendant to pull him up from the bed and into the bathroom. While he would be busy with his business in there, (Y/N) would prepare his outfit for the day along with some equipment she would use to style his hair later on.

Once he came out from the bathroom in his blouse and black pants, (Y/N) immediately went to work. While drying his wet hair with the towel, she would give him a scalp massage while she was at it, to her relief, Joseph comments that it was relaxing. While styling his hair, the two would have conversation with each other since the only time where they wouldn't be talking about work is during the morning or when they were preparing to go to bed. It was the only time where they would be themselves.