Naib x Reader

Oh my gosh it has been so long since I have last written anything ;-; I wanted to update this on Naib's birthday but school projects and internship really said n o s w e e t i e :,))) Unfortunately this won't be a Naib special since his birthday is already over and I already forgotten what I initially planned- Please forgive the sudden drop in quality as I can't English anymore ahahaha- I hope you guys will still have fun reading it 

I noticed I haven't written a fluffy story for Naib before so here it is uwu

~~~

'Well...this is awkward.' (Y/N) thought to herself as she focused her gaze on the book in front of her, fully aware of the stares she was receiving from other students who had yet to approach her. In all honesty she wasn't bothered by their actions since she was already all too familiar with it as this was her third time transferring to another different school.

Due to her parents' occupation, they constantly had to move from one house to another for convenience. In all honesty, (Y/N) wished to herself that she could stay in one spot while her parents continued to do what they were doing but of course this wish would never be fulfilled. Neither of them were too fond of the idea about leaving their daughter alone unsupervised which was understandable.

Nevertheless, that has never stopped (Y/N) from feeling tired. Moving to a different house could be fun or interesting the first few times but after a while? It became a bit of a pain in the arse especially when she knew their furniture would be displayed out for a few months before being packed away again as they had to move to a new location once again. Now this was the least of her concern. The bigger issue lingering at the back of her mind was her willingness to adapt to an unfamiliar environment.

"Oi." A low voice suddenly spoke out causing the transferred student to snap out of her daze as she raised her eyes to meet the person who had approached her. His appearance was a little intimidating at first sight especially when it was clear to (Y/N) that his facial expressions were screaming anything but friendly and his pair of blue eyes were glaring straight into hers which causes the girl to wonder if she had done something wrong already. "Can I help you?" The female student manages to ask without stumbling over her words despite the slight chill which had ran down her spine.

"That's my seat. Get off." He answers shortly, a hint of irritation could be heard in his voice and (Y/N) immediately stood up without having a second thought as she stepped aside, concluding that it was not wise to pick a fight with him unless she wanted a few broken bones on the first day of school. What a great way to start out. 'Geez, someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed.' Keeping the comment to herself and holding back a sigh as well since she didn't want to attract any unwanted attention.

Unsure of which seat was available, (Y/N) had initially planned on asking another fellow classmate for assistance to only realise that most of them were far from where she was standing and the only closest person to her was the student she had unintentionally pissed off. Well, there was no harm in asking a few harmless questions, right? The way how everyone was observing from afar told her otherwise. 'Ah...so he's the problem.'

Upon having a closer look at the male student, his whole attire seemed to be pretty sloppy. His brown hair was tied into a low messy ponytail, his blouse appeared to be crumpled up as well. His untidy uniform caused her fingers to twitch as she felt the sudden urge to help him appear presentable but doing so may actually lead to her death and she wasn't planning on leaving the world so soon.

"Hey! Hey! I didn't manage to catch your name earlier. I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Nice to meet ya!" With all the courage that was left in her body, she attempts to approach him again with the best friendly smile she could muster to avoid being awkward since their first interaction with each other was already bad enough. In exchange for her cheerful attitude, she was met with a piercing gaze and that's when she realised her efforts were futile.