Luca x Reader

hsdiejwknd I tried my best to fluff but I don't know how well it turned out since my mind was in a mood for angst the whole entire week :,)) Thank you for the request ariamiipenguu uwu I hope it meets your expectations! 

~~~

'Ah...I did it again...' (Y/N) bit her lip as she placed one hand on her forehead as her eyes stared at the paper she had drawn on to pass time, all of the blood in her body travelled to her cheeks as soon as she realised that it was another sketch of the notorious prisoner. Despite the fact that he was both charged and jailed for theft and murder, the artist could not stop herself from having an odd attraction towards the outlaw. Although she was wary of Luca when he first arrived at the manor since his background was not known and he suffered from poor memory loss, she slowly began to open her heart as more time was spent with him.

As crude as he may appear to be, there was some good in him. During matches, (Y/N) has never once witnessed him to leave someone behind unless it was confirmed that they would be sent back to the manor, he was not one to risk his life for another person but he was willing to put in effort to rescue at the very least if no one else could pick up the job. Luca also never really showed signs of annoyance or frustrations when one makes a mistake, unless they did it on purpose of course. It made her wonder what really happened in his past life but there was no point in asking since he barely remembers anything. It truly was a pity that his memories may not return but perhaps that may be the best for him. One thing for sure was that Luca was not exactly a dangerous person unless she wanted to be his enemy.

"(Y/N)!" Her door suddenly slammed open without any warnings, causing the poor girl to literally jump out from her chair and slamming her sketchbook shut so no one could see what the content was inside, she would have died from embarrassment if anyone had seen what she drew, especially Luca. "H-Hey Tracy!" Voice cracking slightly from how surprised she was, greeting the young mechanic with a crooked smile and a heavy blush on her face, try as she might to act normal, Tracy could easily see through her act and only laughed at her poor attempts to hide her emotions which were leaking out like a broken water tap.

The thought of taking a quick break to tease her friend about a certain male survivor would sound like a lovely idea but that was not the reason why Tracy had barged into (Y/N)'s room at the moment, she was here to tell (Y/N) something far more important and urgent. "Luca stole one of my inventions again!" The mechanic whines with a pout on her face, incredibly upset that she could not progress further with her own plans as one of her important tools was missing and no one else was interested enough to touch her stuff other than the prisoner who was also obsessed with machines.

Okay maybe not all of his poor habits had vanished within months he stayed during his time in the Oletus manor but at least he was not going around to murder the other residents living under the same rooftop as him. "I'll talk to him..." A sigh escapes from her lips as she has to handle these two kids who were similar to her siblings back at home, it was not a fun job to deal with especially when sometimes she could walk into a scene where Tracy was choking Luca while demanding him to return back her belongings. It was amusing at first but it gradually turned into annoyance after seeing the same scenario unfold so many times to the point where she was not even surprised.

"Thanks a bunch (Y/N)!" The mechanic beams as she watches the artist exit her room and walk to the direction where Luca's room would be. Although it was true that the reason she came to look for her friend to begin with was partly the prisoner's fault but her side mission was to scan through a certain sketchbook where (Y/N) had carelessly placed on the table, allowing her to take a peek at the contents of the book even though she could already guess what her friend had drawn.