CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

___

-8:43 pm

You were currently sitting in front of the parking lot near Mcdonalds, across the station.

Headlights from cars flashed through your eyes. Reflecting on your cold skin from the windy chilly air blowing out on the streets.

It had been hours.

You were still waiting for him, but you got hungry so you went to Mcdonalds to have a quick snack.

You were supposed to have dinner with your sisters but you had to wait for him.

He should've arrived hours ago, it only takes 5 hours to come here.

So, why did it took him so long to arrive?

Not to mention, you've been messaging and calling him but he wasn't picking up any of your calls nor responding to your messages.

Has he even read them?

You buried your face on your warm scarf, sighing deeply. You felt frustrated.

"He'll be here, he'll be here, he'll be here..."

You took a sharp inhale, shutting your eyes tight, wishing that he'll appear in front of you once you open your eyes.

Your eyes fluttered open, hearing footsteps approaching you. You excitedly glance up, smiling---

Only to find an unfamiliar stranger walking past you entering the restaurant, your smile quickly fading away.

Your eyes drifted to the ground, slowly closing them. You brought your hands upon your face, cupping them.

"Where is he...?"

You felt your chest slowly shattering down, feeling impatient.

Feeling lied to.

Betrayed.

You grabbed your phone and called him once again. "Come on, come on, come on, please." Your breath became raspy, feeling breathless.

"The number you have dialed is not available at the moment."

"Not available? What the fuck does that mean?"

Before you know it, drops of your tears stream down on your phone's screen.

It's either he's having a shitty connection or he's not answering it.

But it's pretty obvious now, he's not answering it, he's ignoring it.

But why?

Your phone buzzed, your eyes quickly chiming but later it falls into a dull look.

It was L.

___

Roach Hoe 😘

(F/n), where the
Hell are you?
It's almost 9 pm!

I'm waiting for someone.

From Tokyo,
Right??

Yeah...

What's taking
Him so long?

I don't know...
Maybe traffic?

Bullshit.
He's on the train, (F/n)
That jerk
Stood you up.

Why would
He..?