CHAPTER EIGHT

" Or at least that's what you both thought."

___

-Saturday
7:54 pm
___

"Goodnight, Tsumu. Thanks for coming" You waved goodbye at the twin, returning a wave from him. "Anytime." He smiled as he started to walk away from your house

You and Atsumu spent the whole day watching Netflix. You both enjoyed it.

You shut your front door slowly, "Liar." You whispered.

"I didn't bring my phone with me."

You remembered his words earlier ago. He had his phone with him, it was poking out of his pocket.

You didn't bother, you knew Atsumu was jealous and he was possessive.

That's the thing you don't like about him.

Being the competitive person he is.

You remembered the day where he fought with Osamu because the grey-haired twin held your hand.

"Jealous mf."

You tiredly walk upstairs to your bedroom. You still couldn't get the incident off your mind that happened earlier ago in the morning.

You dropped your phone on the water when Sakusa was about to call.

It honestly made you furious.

And more furious when you had the chance to call him with Atsumu's phone but no,

He was being a bitch.

But you couldn't hate him, he was your best friend.

You got into your room and laid down on your fluffy bed.

But, what's the big deal? It's not like he's worried for you. He only wants you for his assignments.

You dozed off pretty shortly after being upset.
___

"Sakusa-San?"

"What?"

"Are you okay? You've been staring at your phone for the whole day." His cousin worriedly asked.

"I'm fine, I'm just waiting for something." That's right, Sakusa was waiting for you to message him but you couldn't because you broke your phone.

"Something or someone?" His cousin teased.

Sakusa glared at him. "Is it a girl?" His cousin continued, grinning.

"Just someone who helps me with the school," he said, not answering accurately his cousin's question.

"kk." His cousin said in defeat.
____

-9:15 pm
____

Sakusa trailed his eyes at the ceiling, he was laying down on his bed, his phone near him.

Still waiting for you.

"What happened to her? She suddenly went offline." His nose scrunched down.

The boy was worried. He had a lot of questions in his mind and a lot of assumptions about what happened to you.

"Was it a prank?"

"Was she nervous?"

"Does she dislike me?"

"Did she get kidnapped?"