CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

Before you know it, your graduation came by.

Time flies so fast, huh?

You even almost forgot about Sakusa, before you kept thinking about what happened to him but now, he was just eh.

You didn't mind that anymore. You didn't even talk about him anymore.

He was just a portion of a memory of yours now.

You bid farewell to your team, it was fun till' it lasted, you had many memorable times with your team, some going up and down but that's normal.

It's part of growing up.

You spent the whole summer visiting Tokyo, getting to know the place around. You also spent a lot of time with the twins and Suna, going to places, like at the lake, mall, beach, and many more.

You wanted to cherish every moment with them.

And now.

You were about to move forward to a new level.

University.

It's hard to enroll in universities, well it depends on the system of the university but your university's entrance exam is certainly tough to pass.

You got accepted through the university with a help of your scholarship. You thought it wouldn't happen but it was all thanks to Kita for helping you study and getting you high grades.

____

-7:16 am
____

"(F/n)! Shedai's already here!"

Your head snapped back to your window, quickly peeking outside seeing your friend, Shedai. "Shit, she's here already?!" You cuss underneath your hasty breath as you brushed your hair back.

"Don't worry, I'm done stuffing your clothes in the bag. You'll be fine." You were packing your clothes and things since the university had dorms.

You turn around to see Ayek holding a box, must be your old stuff inside it.

"Also, no cursing." She gave you a straight look.

"Sorry." You let out a thin chuckle as you go to your cabinet's desk, putting on your necklace.

Though, every time you wear it, it reminds you of that incident.

"You should head down, I think the car is ready." You nodded at her as you exited the room but before you could, you felt a force stopping you.

"(F/n)."

You shifted your head to Ayek's with a confused look.

"Take care of yourself, alright? I won't be out there for you." She said with a serious tone.

You raised your brows and smiled. "It's gonna be fine, I can look after myself." Ayek smiled at you in return, slowly letting go of your hand.

"Be safe."

You continued jogging downstairs, quickly putting your shoes on.

"Uh, hey. Is my other stuff already in the car?" You stared up to L as you tie both of your shoelaces.

"Yes, ma'am. I already got them inside, no need to worry." She winked, grinning mischievously.

"Stop grinning like that."

"Oops, force of habit."

A figure steps in, glancing up, you see Shedai. "Yo." She waved.

You finished tying your shoelaces and got up. "I already got my bags inside. I'm ready." She stood proudly.