CHAPTER FIVE

-Friday
12:12 pm

The bell rang, signaling it was already lunch. You stood up and stretched, earning a little yawn. "Wanna eat lunch with me and the twins, (F/n)?" The male behind you asked. You faced at him with a cheery smile. "Sure, why not?" You liked eating lunch with the boys, it made you feel safer.

You exited your classroom with Suna beside you, you both chatter about somethings like volleyball and games. You enjoyed his company with you and it seems he also enjoyed your company with him.

You both arrived at the cafeteria. You scan the area around, trying to find the twins. "They're not here." Spoke the brown hair male with his weary voice. You chuckled and looked at him.

"That's alright, they're probably being blocked by their fangirls or something." He chuckled at your words and nodded a bit.

"If it's fine for you, we can eat with the two of us only." You said to him with a soft tone, he glanced at you and smiled. "Sure, that's fine for me." 

-

Sakusa's POV

It was lunchtime and I'm here in my private spot so no one can touch me. I glance at my phone with zero notifications. I furrowed my brows and continued to eat, "Where is she?" I muttered underneath my breath.

Wait, why am I even thinking of her? I don't want to give her anything or talk to her now. Part of me is concerned, why am I concerned about a stranger? A filthy one. I shrugged it off and went back to eating. 

-later
12:30 pm

I finished my lunch and I'm supposed to be in my classroom right now but I'm still staying here, I keep glancing at my phone. Why do I keep doing this? 

*ping*

I immediately grabbed my phone and looked at the notification. As soon as I saw it, a satisfying feeling came over me.

(L/n) (F/n)

(L/n) (F/n)
is online.

Yo! I know what I want now! 

What?

mhm. I want us both to meet in person.

-
I don't know what came over me but that line, made me feel strange. What the hell, Kiyoomi?
-

Nah, Pass.

WHatttt?? You're kidding, right?

Too early for that.

I'm not a dangerous person! I'm friends with Tsumu!

-
It's not that.
-

K.

mean. 

-
Something seems off, she's not using emojis... Wait, why the hell is it bothering me?
-

I'm busy.

when are you free?

Probably next weekend.

Then, can we meet next Saturday?

No.

Wha- WHyyy?? omi omi-