CHAPTER FOURTEEN

-Wednesday
5:23 am
____

Yeah.

It's almost nationals.

Meaning, less free time and more practice.

But, hey you're a lousy hoe so you skip them.

Just kidding.

Well, sometimes.

"One more lap!" At the moment, you and your members were having your early jogging.

"Yumi-chan, I think I can't run anymore. My legs are sore." You whispered to Yumi who was running by your side.

"Girl, same. CARRY ME!" She threw her hands up to you. "Oh hell naw-" You pushed her back, laughing.

"I wanna skip." You exhaled heavily, pulling your shirt back and forth to create some type of frikin wind.

"Yuha-senpai is gonna kill you." Replied Yumi.

"Tell me when's the funeral." Shedai reached you both.  "Shut it." You rolled your eyes, panting.

You do want to skip though, you aren't in the mood to jog.

You want to sleep.

Forever.

"Aight, tomorrow's the funeral. See you guys." You winked at your two friends and quickly dashed away from the fields.

"Yep."

"She's going to hell."

______

In the other gym.

"Is your ass skipping practice again?" Suna faced you deadpanned. "Yes and don't worry, I'll jog later." You chuckled, smirking.

"Don't you think you'll get caught or something? I heard Yuha-senpai is scary, you know." He said, leaning on the wall.

"I'm used to it." You grinned.

Yes, you are used to your senpai's scoldings. Yuha isn't really that scary but... it's just that...

It's terrifying to hear her 1-hour lecture.

"Oya? (F/n)-chan is skipping her practice again? Are ya here to see me?" Atsumu grinned, crossing his arms confidently.

"No. Not really." You said, making the middle blocker let out a little snicker. "HEY!" Atsumu frowned.

"I'm just tired and I want to rest." You sighed, rubbing your cheeks.

"Why don't you go to the clinic?" You glanced to the silver with black locks male. "Oh, Kita-San." You gave the captain a small wave.

"Geh, I didn't hear him arriving!" Atsumu shivered at the unexpected arrival of his captain.

"I don't really want to sleep, I just want to see you guys. It's safer when you guys are here with me." You smiled at the three males.

"Cliché." You frowned at the middle blocker. "Killjoy." He chuckled.

Though deep down, Suna was happy to hear that you felt safe around him.

"AWEEE (F/N)-CHAN LOVES BEING AROUND ME!" Atsumu happily exclaimed, fanboying.

"It's not just you, dumbass." You scoffed at the setter.

"I appreciate that you feel safe around us, but you need to get some rest, (F/n) -chan." The captain faced you, his expression was stoic but it was soft at the same time.

"I'll be fine, Kita-San." You slumped down on the floor, leaning on the wall. "Just let me stay here for a while. I promise I won't be a bother." You gave them a sheepish smile.