CHAPTER THIRTEEN

-Tuesday
9:30 am

___

Ah, morning.

Together with the volleyball boy's team, spending your time casually with them.

"Aren't you supposed to be in your gym right now?" Suna faced you, his droopy eyes with a hint of annoyance stared into yours.

"Geez, we're re having a break. Do you really want me to leave that bad?" You faced at the middle blocker, pouting.

"Kinda." He snickered. "I don't get you.  Yesterday you said you want to spend time with me alone and today you want me to leave?" You clicked your tongue. Honestly, you don't fully understand Suna at all.

"Sometimes you're just so annoying." He faced deadpan at you.

"You're annoying too."

Atsumu came out of nowhere and leaned into Suna's arm, making the middle blocker grunt in annoyance. "What do you want?" Suna faced Atsumu, trying to nudge him off.

"Don't lie, ya don't find (F/n)-chan annoying, ya just don't like her being here because she's better than ya~" Atsumu hummed, smirking. Your brows lifted at Atsumu, giving him the look; "Oh really now?"

Suna's brows furrowed down, then proceeded to kick Atsumu behind. "ATA!" Atsumu rubbed his back, whining.

"Deadass." You snickered. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" Atsumu yelled at Suna. "Is this how it feels like being Osamu?" Suna wondered, slightly grinning. "Oh screw ya," Atsumu grumbled, frowning like a child.

You laughed at the two boys bickering. "Yeah, she's better than me but that's because she's a spiker in her team. Not a middle blocker like me, idiot." Suna huffed.

"Wait you're admitting that I'm better than you?" You gaze at the middle blocker, whose face suddenly hit the realization. "... Maybe a little bit better than me but I can surpass you if I want to." He said, averting his eyes.

"If you want to?" You raised one eyebrow at him.

"I'm feeling lazy right now." He said, slouching down. "Sureeeeee..." You smirk at him.

"(L/n)-san." A gentle voice approached. You turn around to see Kita. "Oh, Kita-san!" You waved at him.

The two boys stood up properly, seeing their captain's arrival in the gym made them tensed up.

"Good morning. I see that you're having your practice as well." His soft eyes stared into yours before shifting to his teammates, which turned into a stoic look.

"Ah, yeah. Good morning to you too!" You greeted him back, beaming him with a smile.

"Gah, (F/n)-chan is so lucky. She's like the daughter of Kita-san." Atsumu pouted, a drop of sweat fell on his forehead.

"Why aren't you two practicing?" Kita faced his two teammates. "We're taking a break, Kita-san," Suna informed him. "Ah, I see."

"Bruh, of course. You have eyes." You silently roll your eyes while slightly grinning. Your chaotic brain couldn't help but think of stupid things, it's all because of the damn memes you read and watch at 3 am.

"(F/n)-san! The match is about to start" Your teammate called you, waiting for you at the doorway. "Oh, got to go guys!" You waved goodbye at the boys before running out of the gym with your teammate.

"She's such an idiot." Suna sighed. "Huh?? What do you mean? (F/n)'s pretty smart!" Atsumu exclaimed at Suna's words.

"You say that to every people that are smarter than you." Suna rolled his eyes. "What? I DO NOT!" Barked Atsumu.