CHAPTER NINE

-Thursday (Two weeks later)
6:19 pm
___

It took you two weeks to get a new phone.

TWO WEEKS.

Ayek, your eldest sister finally bought it. "(F/n), don't use your phone in the bathroom again." She says as she placed down the grocery bags on the counter.

"I swear. I wont, that was a stupid mistake." You confidently say. Though, you'll probably still do use it in the bathroom.

"Cap." Your sister, Sakura giggled. You glared at her, making her burst out a laughter.

"Shut up, you bowled-hair cutting edge lookin' lazy bag of shit, bitch." You scowled at her.

"Woahz, that shitz wasz original content." Sakura clapped sarcastically, smirking.

You rolled your eyes in annoyance. "Having siblings is a pain in the ass."

"Language." Ayek scolded. You both looked apologetically at her.

Once Ayek was finished putting the groceries in the shelves. She pulled out a box, revealing a image of a phone in it's front view.

Your eyes widened in excitement. "I was supposed to buy this at December for punishment dropping your phone in the water but your grades were improving." She stated, making you shiver down a bit.

"Ahah, yes, I'm doing good in my class." You said with a cheery tone.

You planned all this, you know that Ayek would buy you the phone late, so you had to improve your grades to let her know that you've been working super hard.

You even had to get Kita to study with you. It was tiring but it was worth it.

Ayek placed the box on the counter. "So, don't let this phone be broken in the next months." She glared at you.

You stood up walking to the counter, examining the box. Your eyes lit up as you soon as you realized that this phone was a latest version, it had a lot of cool new features.

"I WILL TAKE CARE OF THIS!" You happily say to Ayek, making her lift her brows. "You better be."

___

You sat crossed legged on your bed. Setting your new phone's wallpaper, you then realized you lost all the contact numbers you have, making you frown.

But you still remember Atsumu's number, putting him in as your first contact in your new phone.
___

Miya Atsumu

Pst.

Hello?

Do you know me?

No?
Who are
You?

Kekeke
A stalker 😌

What?

Nah jkjk
It's actually me, (F/n)
I got a new phone 😏😏

OH
(F/N)
🤩🤩

Lmao better not drop this
New phone of
Yours again 🤭🤭

Stfu
I was panicking at that time
😒😒

You have terrible hands
😙✨

Mean hoe 🙄🙄