Chapter 18 - I Just Wish She Would Believe Me

Carrying on from the last chapter >>>>>>>>>>>

Recap - Isaac returns and finds out that Jai & Ariana are now engaged, Still angry at the previous events of his ex friendship with Ariana, he gets his friend Emma, to try and seduce Jai and ruin his relationship with Ariana. Isaac says he will pay Emma $500, if she gets proof or what looks like proof, that Jai is unfaithful to Ariana. Emma attends the Janoskians M&G and kisses Jai without his permission, in which he disapproves immediately walking out, later that night at a Janoskians after party, Emma fake apologizes to Jai insisting she's just a huge fan before Beau invites her back to their hotel. The next day she sells her story saying she slept with Jai.

                                                        *     *       *      *      *

Twenty minutes later and he had arrived at Ariana's house, he handed the driver the money, before sprinting out of the car as fast as he could. A storm had started as thunder rolled across the sky, whipping Jai's brown hair from side to side as he raced through the dangerous wind and the rain soaking his body from head to toe. He was wearing a white T-shirt and Blue Jeans. He breathed heavily once he reached her door, before ringing the door bell as he waited for someone to answer the door. Frankie answered the door as Jai looked at him remorseful. 

"Please, tell me it's not true.." Frankie pleaded with him as he noticed Jai's red eyes from crying and bruised hand from punching the wall in fustration and the obvious amount of rain that had soaked his clothes.

"It's not true, I'd die for her, I'd never hurt her." He declared as tears ran down his face as Frankie looked at him knowing that it indeed wasn't true.

"I believe you, but you need to prove you didn't do anything." Frankie replied as Jai nodded in response.

"She's upstairs." Frankie informed him as Jai made his way upstairs to Ariana's bedroom, knocking on the door, before she opened it. A stream of mascara ran down her face as his heart sunk at the thought of her crying. She was wearing blue pyjama shorts and a white vest top.

She looked at him for a moment noticing how soaked he was from the storm outside, feeling a little sorry for him as she let him into her room closing the door behind them.

"Here.." She spoke handing him a towel to dry himself off with, before sitting down on her bed as he continued to stand up.

"Thank you." He replied drying his hair with the towel as she looked up at him.

"What happened to your hand?" She questioned him, noticing the bruising his hand was showcasing.

"Nothing." He replied covering it with his other hand as he sat down on the bed beside her.

"I want you to tell me the full story." She pleaded with him as he took a deep breath before starting to relive the previous night. Ariana looked into his eyes not taking her eyes off of  him.

"We had a meet and greet, and these two girls were the last meet and greet fans of the day, we greeted them and one of them said that I'm her favorite.. so I was ecstatic of course, being the favorite of the group, so I gave her a friendly hug, next thing I know, she asks me to kiss her on the cheek for the individual photos as I kiss her on the cheek she turns around and kisses me on the lips. I was shocked and didn't find it funny at all in fact I walked out. That was the last I heard of her until the after party at the night club, I'm dancing away and I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn around and there she is, she apologies for what she did and it's all forgotten. I was drunk, completely off my face but I'm not stupid and I would never cheat on you. When it's time to leave I find out that Beau had invited her to the hotel to make out with her, I ignored his stupidity and tried to sleep off my drunkenness, all this stuff about being in bed with her I don't remember, I was completely drunk and was trying to sleep it off." He explained, she knew that if she checked his phone and he had Emma's number he was lying.

"Give me your phone.." Ariana spoke not angrily but not happily either. He handed her his phone immediately.

"In the article she said you asked her to put her number in your phone..why is her fucking number in your phone Jai?!" Ariana spoke a rage of anger filling her body as she stood up looking down at Jai.

"Oh my fucking god.." He mumbled feeling like life couldn't get any worse as he buried his head in her hands.

"Get out!" She ordered pointing towards the door as she started to cry.

"I've been set up, I swear!" He pleaded with her.

"I can't believe you'd do this.." She spoke nodding her head at how wrong it was.

"Babe when I'm drunk I can't even do anything so you can't believe this story.." He defended himself.

"Maybe it's all an act.." She spat.

"What?" He spat back.

"You propose to me so everything looks like it's okay when really you're cheating, how many more girls Jai?" She ranted.

"I can't believe this, you know you're my first love, why the fuck would I jepodise our relationship?! You know the person I am, you know I would never do this, I don't know what more I can say to prove that I haven't done anything wrong." He pleaded with her feeling like he couldn't do or say anything to convince her of the truth.

"Just leave." She muttered turning away from him. He took one last look at her before leaving her room.

He made his way downstairs feeling like he could do anything else to save their relationship, he was furious, he knew he was being set up and he knew there was nothing he could do to prove it to her.

"Wait, where you going?" Frankie hollered at Jai, just as Jai was about to leave Ariana's house.

"It's over, it's all over Frankie, I love that girl more than I could even explain." He declared emotionally.

"I believe you Jai, I believe you." Frankie assured him pulling him in for a hug.

"I just wish she would believe me.." Jai replied pulling away from the hug before leaving the house.

                                                 *      *       *        *         * 

"Ari" Frankie whispered creeping into the room she was sleeping in.

"Yeah.." She replied wiping the tears from her eyes, filing's slightly.

"You don't believe this do you?" Frankie questioned her as he joined her in the bed as she rested her head on his shoulder. He hated seeing his sister this upset but he knew something wasn't right about this whole situation.

"I don't want to believe it but there's so much proof, he's the only thing on my mind." She mumbled in between tears.

"He loves you, he loves you to death, he wouldn't do this. The Internets going mad, you're going to have to say something about this."

"Okay." She replied picking up her phone from the bedside table and opening the twitter app.

@ArianaGrande: Dear Arianators, I know you care and I care about you all too, I love you all. I'm asking you not to send any hate to anybody I love because it's not the best way to approach things. If you ask me if I'm okay I'd be lying If I said yes. I just want to live my life without any problems but I keep finding myself surrounded by them. A lot of rumours have been circulating, without going into it too much, this is a difficult time and when you hear about someone you love dearly doing you wrong its not the nicest feeling but you can never assume that it's the truth either. But the truth always comes out and when it does I'll be ready to move on and accept any mistakes that I am or have made. 

                                                     *       *       *        *       * 

 Please comment & Vote. I usually take longer to update when people just comment saying "Update soon" It's like I've just spent ages writing something for people to not comment accurately. 

I've always started a new fanfic because I love writing that much so you can check it out >>>> http://www.wattpad.com/story/34058627-when-you-start-as-friends-it%27s-hard-to-say-you%27re