Chapter 17 - I'll Never Hurt You

Hey again, I couldn't wait to Monday so here it is, I'm gonna make sure that my next updates are really detailed because I feel they're not as detailed as other chapters.. so I hope you enjoy this chapter. This is my favorite update I have written ever so enjoy.

Recap - Isaac returns and finds out that Jai & Ariana are now engaged, Still angry at the previous events of his ex friendship with Ariana, he gets his friend Emma, to try and seduce Jai and ruin his relationship with Ariana. Isaac says he will pay Emma $500 if she gets proof or what looks like proof that Jai is unfaithful to Ariana. Emma attends the Janoskians M&G and kisses Jai without his permission in which he disapproves immediately walking out, later that night at a Janoskians after party Emma fake apologizes to Jai insisting she's just a huge fan before Beau invites her back to their hotel.

                                                                *     *     *     *      * 

The bright sunlight shone against the windows of Isaac's rundown apartment, as he watched his small TV that would cut out every now and then because of the condition it was in. The sound of a key entering the keyhole of the front door, echoed the room catching Isaac's attention as Emma walked in looking a little worse for wear. 

"Well do you look awful.." Isaac muttered as Emma gave him a look before sitting down beside him on the sofa releasing a sigh.

"So what happened? Mission complete or Mission Incomplete." Isaac questioned her intrigued if his plan had worked. He had now opened another bottle of vodka which he was holding tight in his hand.

"Complete, even made out with one of them.." Emma revealed giggling slightly as Isaac screw faced her.

"Ew, Which one?" Isaac asked pulling a sick face.

"Beau.. It was quite good too." Emma replied as Isaac gave her a look.

"Okay, ew, did you get any pictures of you and Jai.?" He asked changing the question back to what he actually cared about. Emma gave Isaac her phone he flicked through the pictures.

"You're in bed with him here, you sure you didn't make out with him too.." Isaac questioned her as his face was a shocked emotion.

"Nope, he was too busy asking for Ariana...he even thought I was Ariana for a few minutes;" Emma revealed to Isaac.

"Right, I'll call TMZ and let them know you want to sell your story.. have you got any videos?"

"Yeah.." Emma replied feeling like it all going too far before showing Isaac the video on her phone. 

It was her kissing him topless and a drunk Jai as he laid fast asleep without a clue of what was happening.

"I don't know about this Isaac.." Emma feared feeling regretful.

"This video is everything!" Isaac beamed giggling at it as he watched it again.

"We can't show them that! " Emma demanded as Isaac played the video again.

"I'll split the money fifty fifty.." Isaac intimated her his eyes now on her and not on the video

"Fine, whatever.. that includes the five hundred dollars right?" She agreed as a smirked appeared on Isaac's evil face.

"Honey, the money we're about to make is gonna be better than $500 dollars." Isaac praised as Emma looked on regretful.

                                                         *       *        *        *         *  

"Okay, and you're sure this story is real?" The Journalist questioned Emma.

 "I mean the pictures are there to prove it right, he's unfaithful... he doesn't really love Ariana, he even told me he doesn't love her." Emma lied as Isaac grinned in the corner and the Journalist wrote something down his notepad.