Chapter 16 - Revenge Is Sweet

Happy New Year :) I will be updating every Monday starting from this Monday if there are enough comments on each update. PLEASE DO NOT JUST READ WITHOUT COMMENTING.

* * * * *

*Set two weeks before Christmas 2014*

The walls closed in on him as he paced up and down furiously, nothing but a rage of anger rushing through him. Isaac had just been told the news that Ariana and Jai were engaged. He had grown a beard a thick beard and was looking worse for wear.

"I thought you knew, I mean, where were you? hiding somewhere?" His female friend spoke with a slight giggle at the end of her sentence.

Her name was Emma and she was in her early 20's blonde hair and was dressed in light blue jeans and a matching crop top. She was a close friend of his and also a part of Isaac dance agency where he would recruit backing dancers for singers.

"I was in rehab.. again.. I didn't know.." He replied as a look of anger appeared on his face and his friend looked on confused as she took a seat beside him on the couch.

"You don't seem too happy either.." Emma added as Isaac's facial expression grew angrier.

"I'm not." He replied bluntly picking up a half full bottle of vodka and downing it.

"Please stop Isaac! You don't want to go back to rehab!" She warned him as she tried to grab the bottle from him but he just pushed her away.

"I'll stop if you do something for me.." He tauned her as she raised her an eyebrow at him in response.

"I'm not getting involved in any of this.." Emma refused as Isaac glared at her.

"$500.." He teased getting the money out his pocket and holding it up in front of her face.

"To do what?" She replied attempting to take the money out of his hand.

"Uh uh ah, first do what I say then you will get paid, find out where those silly Janoskians boys are and make sure Ariana isn't in sight. I want you to try and get Jai to be unfaithful. Maybe get some picture proof and hopefully it makes the headlines tomorrow. Those boys are into that whole groupie thing, not necessarily Jai, but I'm sure you can get Jai to crack." Isaac spoke evilly revealing his plan.

"There at the House Of Blues tonight.." Emma revealed to Issac as his face lit up immediately.

"Um, How do you just know that?" He questioned her about her quick response.

"I was going to go anyway, my friends a fan, we have meet and greets." She replied as Isaac's smile grew wider.

"Oh perfect! How easy is that, my plan is already coming to life." He beamed with a huge giggle.

"You're so evil.." Emma chatted as Isaac giggle taking another swig of Vodka from the soon to be empty bottle.

"If I can't be happy neither can little miss perfect, revenge is so sweet." He commented throwing the empty vodka bottle across the room as it smashed loudly.

                                                                      *         *       *         *           *

Over at the House Of Blues Arena the boys were busy doing a few interviews with the press in the green room.

"I must say congratulations Jai on your engagement to Ariana you both must be really happy." The male interviewer congratulated him as the rest of the boys looked on.

"Yes! Thank you very much, I'm just really glad that she said yes. " He answered looking at the interviewer and then back at the camera beaming slightly.