Chapter 02 - I Was Thinking...Thinking About You

The hot sun shone against the windows of Ariana's bedroom, creating a ray of sunshine within the room. She laid in the bed peacefully, for a while before waking up tiredly rubbing her eyes. She glanced to the right of the bed, noticing Jai wasn't there beside her. She looked over to her bedroom balcony window, noticing the door was open. Ariana smiled to herself realizing he was probably just outside, enjoying the hot LA sun. Ariana made her way out of the bed, in her light blue pajama shorts and frilly vest top making her way outside to the balcony.

There he was looking at the beautiful hot LA view in front of him. He felt someone wrap their arms around his hard abs hugging him from behind. Jai turned facing his petite girlfriend.

"Good morning baby, did you sleep well?" He asked wrapping his arms around her waist, planting a light kiss on her neck as she stood facing the LA view.

"I did, why did you come out here?" She replied, now looking at him. His brown eyes giving her butterflies all through her stomach.

"I was thinking.." He answered taking her hand and kissing it lightly.

She smiled noticing he was shy about whatever he was thinking about.

"I was thinking...thinking about you, and how happy you make me." He continued.

She blushed lightly pulling him in for a hug. "You're the cutest. I love how you aren't afraid to show how you feel." She spoke looking up at him as they broke away from the hug.

"Why should I be?" He questioned her a little confused. She smiled.

"It's just most guys are, and they don't really like to show their feelings, in fact they never do." She explained to him.

"I guess i'm not most guys then, because I will spend everyday telling you how much I love you and how much you mean to me." He declared.

She blushed again grabbing his hand and putting it on to her heart. No words. But he knew exactly what she meant.

"Are you hungry?" He asked her putting his arm around her as they made their way back inside.

"Yeah, a little." She replied putting her arm around him as well.

"Right, come on I specialize in toast.." He said in his strong australian accent excitedly grabbing her hand as they ran down stairs.

"Good?" Jai asked raising an eyebrow at Ariana as she sat on the kitchen counter top eating the toast he made her.

"Good Job.." She complimented him taking another bite out of the toast.

"Glad you like it." He smiled eating the toast he provided himself with.

"I can't believe I'm meeting your grandparents today, it's been two years and I haven't met them once.. what are they going to think of me?" Ariana spoke panicking a little.

"It's not your fault, you've been so busy with your music and everything, its understandable." He reassured her.

"Hmm.." She frowned a little.

"Don't worry okay, It'll be fine, my brothers love you, my mum loves you now you just got two more people who will love you just like them. Besides I've never met your grandpa before and I'm meeting him today." He informed her moving closer to her now standing between her legs, kissing her forehead lightly. She looked at him lovingly his brown eyes staring back at her.

He smiled kissing her passionately on the lips as he stood between her legs him leaning into her. One hand around her waist, the other behind her head. They slowly pressed their lips against each others enjoying every moment they had only to be interrupted by Jai's phone ringing on the table.